Pratigya

SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

err...just a random thought that popped into my mind while watching the clip.............for someone who has been living outside in all weather...Krishna's shirt is perfectly ironed, without a hint of a crease......Big smile

LOLLOLLOL.......

arreee dis is tv istyle!ROFLROFL u know how the women of the show wake up with make upROFL, thats how his shirt is perfectROFLROFL

Big smile..don't forget Pratigya searching for Krish, up and down the cliff wearing high heels, flowing sari, perfectly styled hair (a la muss)......la! if only we could do that but the last time I abseiled I needed to wear a harness, saftey helmet and the pesky life saving rope, trainers.......Big smile...LOLLOL

Oh if only we can live in TV land as well....imgaine how easier life will be!....ROFL

and she didnt exactly look dirty when she went rolling down the hillLOLLOL
if onli....but then we wud also have drama in our lives 24/7ROFLROFL

Egg -xactly !! XX,

All those  Glycerin's.....chunky jewelry , heavy bordered sari..always in full make up...the hair shud always be in place ..be it hot summer, or windy day..ur hair shud always be free flowing...and you shud always serve and never eat !!
ROFL So true Tanthya and let's not forget those long speeches in the living room we would have to tolerate whether they make sense or not, on top of this all of this a villain scheming 24/7 against you forgetting that they have a life of their own, LOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 16 August 2010 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

err...just a random thought that popped into my mind while watching the clip.............for someone who has been living outside in all weather...Krishna's shirt is perfectly ironed, without a hint of a crease......Big smile

LOLLOLLOL.......

arreee dis is tv istyle!ROFLROFL u know how the women of the show wake up with make upROFL, thats how his shirt is perfectROFLROFL

Big smile..don't forget Pratigya searching for Krish, up and down the cliff wearing high heels, flowing sari, perfectly styled hair (a la muss)......la! if only we could do that but the last time I abseiled I needed to wear a harness, saftey helmet and the pesky life saving rope, trainers.......Big smile...LOLLOL

Oh if only we can live in TV land as well....imgaine how easier life will be!....ROFL

Egg -xactly !! XX,

All those  Glycerin's.....chunky jewelry , heavy bordered sari..always in full make up...the hair shud always be in place ..be it hot summer, or windy day..ur hair shud always be free flowing...and you shud always serve and never eat !!
ROFL So true Tanthya and let's not forget those long speeches in the living room we would have to tolerate whether they make sense or not, on top of this all of this a villain scheming 24/7 against you forgetting that they have a life of their own, LOL

And all those mid night walks ....LOL

...Binny...

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
[Double post

Edited by tanthya - 16 August 2010 at 9:33am

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Thta's  true , Binny..But this around , They better listen to Us...we have waited a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time...if they are going to conclude it one week...then They are going to see a lot of angry mails...

In fact , Now that the bond has happened..I do not want it broken like other tele soaps..nor do I want Pratigya to do musical chairs [Maika >>>Sasural....Sasural >>>>Maika]

Yes Tanthya they promised us a unique love story and now the time has come for them to deliver we have truly waited long enough and quite patiently because we want something realistic not the usual fairy tale romance  and the progression of this love story has been realistic so far.

I really hope they never go the ekta way I refuse to watch soaps where the lead couple separates for ridiculous reasons, no worries about musical chairs we just saw in SBS when Krishna was spotted by prats she saw nothing else did not even realize she had been  bitten by the snake now imagine her state when her love is awakened for him.

Yes Binny, I do not this  want this serial to go ekta way ......nor shud it descend to melodrama....and neither do I want this channelwallah interfering and tampering with  the plot ...let it continue the way it was envisioned ....reality, humor and dollops and dollops of lub...

Nicely stated Tanthya this is exactly what we all want to see a unique love story without the excess and pathetically obvious drama followed in most soaps, overall a realistic love story with light moments between the couple, and we need lots of humor from our trio and now hopefully a bit  from prats as well WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DyehardLove-u-all

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
You are welcome ..Fanofprem

Edited by tanthya - 16 August 2010 at 9:34am

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL.......

Egg -xactly !! XX,

Don't forget ..All those midnight walks ..LOL

LOL right but we may be able to tolerate those walks but in the rain and those strong winds which could blow us away......LOL what about sleeping in saree's and jewelery and waking up looking perfect LOLLOL

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Thta's  true , Binny..But this around , They better listen to Us...we have waited a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time...if they are going to conclude it one week...then They are going to see a lot of angry mails...

In fact , Now that the bond has happened..I do not want it broken like other tele soaps..nor do I want Pratigya to do musical chairs [Maika >>>Sasural....Sasural >>>>Maika]

Yes Tanthya they promised us a unique love story and now the time has come for them to deliver we have truly waited long enough and quite patiently because we want something realistic not the usual fairy tale romance  and the progression of this love story has been realistic so far.

I really hope they never go the ekta way I refuse to watch soaps where the lead couple separates for ridiculous reasons, no worries about musical chairs we just saw in SBS when Krishna was spotted by prats she saw nothing else did not even realize she had been  bitten by the snake now imagine her state when her love is awakened for him.

Yes Binny, I do not this  want this serial to go ekta way ......nor shud it descend to melodrama....and neither do I want this channelwallah interfering and tampering with  the plot ...let it continue the way it was envisioned ....reality, humor and dollops and dollops of lub...

Nicely stated Tanthya this is exactly what we all want to see a unique love story without the excess and pathetically obvious drama followed in most soaps, overall a realistic love story with light moments between the couple, and we need lots of humor from our trio and now hopefully a bit  from prats as well WinkLOL

Binny,

I am very interested to see Pratigya in a humorous mood ..so far she has not displayed any..even during pre-marriage days !!

Dyehard

Post Reply New Post

Go to top