Pratigya

SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thta's  true , Binny..But this around , They better listen to Us...we have waited a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time...if they are going to conclude it one week...then They are going to see a lot of angry mails...

In fact , Now that the bond has happened..I do not want it broken like other tele soaps..nor do I want Pratigya to do musical chairs [Maika >>>Sasural....Sasural >>>>Maika]

Yes Tanthya they promised us a unique love story and now the time has come for them to deliver we have truly waited long enough and quite patiently because we want something realistic not the usual fairy tale romance  and the progression of this love story has been realistic so far.

I really hope they never go the ekta way I refuse to watch soaps where the lead couple separates for ridiculous reasons, no worries about musical chairs we just saw in SBS when Krishna was spotted by prats she saw nothing else did not even realize she had been  bitten by the snake now imagine her state when her love is awakened for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Thta's  true , Binny..But this around , They better listen to Us...we have waited a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time...if they are going to conclude it one week...then They are going to see a lot of angry mails...

In fact , Now that the bond has happened..I do not want it broken like other tele soaps..nor do I want Pratigya to do musical chairs [Maika >>>Sasural....Sasural >>>>Maika]

@bold - from your words to the CVs ear/writing hand......Confused...but I am hoping they stay true to the theme of the show, even when they do need to show/concentrate a bit more on other tracks.

AngryAngryAngry....this is if they finish showing Kriya reunion and resolution b4 it even starts !!.....woe to them if they start showing Saxes nonsense or SS's venomness.....Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Yes Tanthya they promised us a unique love story and now the time has come for them to deliver we have truly waited long enough and quite patiently because we want something realistic not the usual fairy tale romance  and the progression of this love story has been realistic so far.

I really hope they never go the ekta way I refuse to watch soaps where the lead couple separates for ridiculous reasons, no worries about musical chairs we just saw in SBS when Krishna was spotted by prats she saw nothing else did not even realize she had been  bitten by the snake now imagine her state when her love is awakened for him.

Yes Binny, I do not this  want this serial to go ekta way ......nor shud it descend to melodrama....and neither do I want this channelwallah interfering and tampering with  the plot ...let it continue the way it was envisioned ....reality, humor and dollops and dollops of lub...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dyehard--Hope--...Binny...

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged

DG,

A 10 mins darshan of other characters are quite sufficient ..but right now Let Lub intensify betwn these two..and then Krish has to become literate too...let them pace it out realistically...along with it, I would not mind Kesar getting stronger,braver   And also komarsh [Only if that Adarshwa learns to smile ]

A gradual, growing hint on the   old tragedy  ..will also keep me happily occupied .......

nishi0904

nishi0904

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
thank-you

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi0904

thank-you

You're  Welcome, Nishi .........Smile

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

err...just a random thought that popped into my mind while watching the clip.............for someone who has been living outside in all weather...Krishna's shirt is perfectly ironed, without a hint of a crease......Big smile

LOLLOLLOL.......

arreee dis is tv istyle!ROFLROFL u know how the women of the show wake up with make upROFL, thats how his shirt is perfectROFLROFL

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xmuqix

thankuuu so much for the link n description!!
poor Krish!
i was surprised he didnt hear her voice when she was calling out and when she screamd in pain he did!
was wondering where T&C went, they came afterwards!

whn Pooja was listnin 2 ipod and yawning looool da way sbs showed itLOLLOL

XX,

Belcome !!

Prolly she was calling him softly ...With Love...but she yelled in pain !!Tongue

seemed as if she was shouting his name alot...maybe he was imagining her calling his name so ignored itLOL n den heard her in pain and realised it was real lolLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top