Pratigya

SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
thanx for the links

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the links and the description Tanthya Smile

I hope this sequence is shown tonight  since I am sure they will drag the ICU part but that will be tolerable as long as we are shown Kriya with only a few minutes of interruption from the Tachurs and Saxena's this should be mainly Kriya week.

Interesting Krishna did not hear prats voice but he couldn't control himself when he saw her in pain that seemed to shake him out of his trance for the time being Smile

Edited by Binny1247 - 16 August 2010 at 5:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dyehard

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

thankuuu so much for the link n description!!
poor Krish!
i was surprised he didnt hear her voice when she was calling out and when she screamd in pain he did!
was wondering where T&C went, they came afterwards!

whn Pooja was listnin 2 ipod and yawning looool da way sbs showed itLOLLOL

XX,

Belcome !!

Prolly she was calling him softly ...With Love...but she yelled in pain !!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211--Hope--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged

@ Priti,

If the shirt was creased and dirty ..She will immediately go into cleaning and ironing..and Baba wants some TLC ...that's why Baba took care of his shirt and let himself go ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Dreamygal301

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

You are welcome, Aleena1

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

I hope this sequence is shown tonight  since I am sure they will drag the ICU part but that will be tolerable as long as we are shown Kriya with only a few minutes of interruption from the Tachurs and Saxena's this should be mainly Kriya week.

Interesting Krishna did not hear prats voice but he couldn't control himself when he saw her in pain that seemed to shake him out of his trance for the time being Smile

Binny,

You are welcome !!

Kriya week...Are you kidding...Here I am demanding Kriya month and you are content with a week...Shocked

...Binny...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Binny1247

Binny,

You are welcome !!

Kriya week...Are you kidding...Here I am demanding Kriya month and you are content with a week...Shocked

LOL No Tanthya I have learned not to raise my expectations because the CV's cannot be trusted who knows what they end up giving us so I am starting small, truthfully I want Kriya year with no interruptions at all WinkLOL

--Hope--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thta's  true , Binny..But this around , They better listen to Us...we have waited a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time...if they are going to conclude it one week...then They are going to see a lot of angry mails...

In fact , Now that the bond has happened..I do not want it broken like other tele soaps..nor do I want Pratigya to do musical chairs [Maika >>>Sasural....Sasural >>>>Maika]

--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top