Pratigya

SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
tank u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added (Page 11)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Binny1247

[

Tanthya

Prats has always been a bit serious she has been somewhat humorous when it comes to arushi and adarsh though at times, and afterward circumstances never gave her the opportunity.

Personally though now that their reunion is coming up I truly want Krishna to rub off on her and make  her more humorous allowing her to talk much more freely like when she was talking to Krishna about her college days.

Binny,

I would love to see some nok-jhok,, and Pratigya pulling Krishna's legs ..having silly fights ..rootna manana's..etc etcLOL
Aww that would be so cute, I really want to see Krishna mad at her for something trivial and her consoling  him we have seen enough of him consoling her it's time to see some affection from her side. WinkLOL But you know something tanthya it will be really easy for her he will be ready to forgiver her even before she has a chance to console him but you never know  he may go along with it for her attention he will do anything for that. LOL

After everything he has gone through for her, let her work at earning his attention for a while at least. Don't want to see him give in even if he feels like it just to make sure she is not up to her usual notankis. Between her papa and sasural they could create situations for her to start her notankis again unless her focus is fully on Krishna and winning him back with all that she's got.Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 16 August 2010 at 9:46pm

ames

Groupbie

ames

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
thnx

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

tank u

U R Welcome, Irene..

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

After everything he has gone through for her, let her work at earning his attention for a while at least. Don't want to see him give in even if he feels like it just to make sure she is not up to her usual notankis. Between her papa and sasural they could create even situations for her to start her notankis again unless her focus is fully on Krishna and winning him back with all that she's got.Wink

She already has earned his attention by getting that  snake to bite her LOL [She does everything on a grand scale] .....Mera..there shud be noutankis...from Krishna's side and this time Pratigya shud be running the hoops ..and Pratigya shud have one or 2 noutankis...but hers shud be focused exclusively on Krishna ....

from the way Papa has started to behave, I am convinced that the day is not far of when Papa is going to pile up more miseries on his unsuspecting progenies ....I think Adarsh shud a the reins now and decide to tell Papa, not to treat his wife so disrespectfully...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

After everything he has gone through for her, let her work at earning his attention for a while at least. Don't want to see him give in even if he feels like it just to make sure she is not up to her usual notankis. Between her papa and sasural they could create even situations for her to start her notankis again unless her focus is fully on Krishna and winning him back with all that she's got.Wink

She already has earned his attention by getting that  snake to bite her LOL [She does everything on a grand scale] .....Mera..there shud be noutankis...from Krishna's side and this time Pratigya shud be running the hoops ..and Pratigya shud have one or 2 noutankis...but hers shud be focused exclusively on Krishna ....

from the way Papa has started to behave, I am convinced that the day is not far of when Papa is going to pile up more miseries on his unsuspecting progenies ....I think Adarsh shud a the reins now and decide to tell Papa, not to treat his wife so disrespectfully...

tanth

I noticed Shamu today was talking to himself in his head after SS's early morning visit(we've never seen this beforeShocked) so does that mean he is about to have a meltdown of some sort? He didn't throw a tantrum about it like he did when Krishna had a visit on the terrace with Prats when she took off to maike.

Prof. falling apart would mean more flooding in Mumfordgunj with Nainaji's tears. Bachao! I doubt if Shamu wants to be happy at all. He carries the world, it's sanskaar, riti-riwaz, usoolon, all of it on his back, no wonder he is so weighed down. He can't even free himself from his own restricted thoughts and life, why is he preaching freedom to his children?

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

I noticed Shamu today was talking to himself in his head after SS's early morning visit(we've never seen this beforeShocked) so does that mean he is about to have a meltdown of some sort? He didn't throw a tantrum about it like he did when Krishna had a visit on the terrace with Prats when she took off to maike.

Prof. falling apart would mean more flooding in Mumfordgunj with Nainaji's tears. Bachao! I doubt if Shamu wants to be happy at all. He carries the world, it's sanskaar, riti-riwaz, usoolon, all of it on his back, no wonder he is so weighed down. He can't even free himself from his own restricted thoughts and life, why is he preaching freedom to his children?

The first sign of Paranoid Behavior...but  methinks , he was puzzling over the fact that SS came and left quietly without making any noutankis like the Saxena's..Tongue...Jks apart

I think. Sax is waking up to the machination of SS, he is no longer the naive and bumbling lost world Prof..he is sensing something is wrong and is trying to puzzle it out..and when Adarsh duly reports that Pratigya was missing..he will add 1 and 1 and make it 111..and raise Cain...

The Thakur's made an error there, They shud have said that she has gone in search of Krishna at the outset...after she had informed her parents that she will be going on a do or die mission..so they would have taken it lightly...by this cloak  n the dagger work..The Thakur's are setting themselves for a fall...

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

The first sign of Paranoid Behavior...but  methinks , he was puzzling over the fact that SS came and left quietly without making any noutankis like the Saxena's..Tongue...Jks apart

I think. Sax is waking up to the machination of SS, he is no longer the naive and bumbling lost world Prof..he is sensing something is wrong and is trying to puzzle it out..and when Adarsh duly reports that Pratigya was missing..he will add 1 and 1 and make it 111..and raise Cain...

The Thakur's made an error there, They shud have said that she has gone in search of Krishna at the outset...after she had informed her parents that she will be going on a do or die mission..so they would have taken it lightly...by this cloak  n the dagger work..The Thakur's are setting themselves for a fall...

I think the Takurs are going to trip over their own feet soon...maybe the long ago murderous past of SS will come to bear down upon him. King of low IQ Katra Naresh will only make matters worse. Krishna will step up to save his bauji and his family like Prats did for her maike and this time will Prats support her patidev like he supported her in her ventures on behalf of maike or will this cause a rift between them? How wonderful it is to speculate!

Edited by MERARAI - 16 August 2010 at 11:15pm

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top