SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

Krishna is still in a trance and is walking all alone in that Hill top ...Pratigya has arrived  and she is running around looking for Krishna ...she has spotted him ..and is shouting "Krishna , Rukho"..but he has not heard her.. he continues to walk..Pratigya runs down calling him ...and is bitten by  snake,,She is not aware  of it ...while running  behind  Krishna ..The poison takes effect and she  falls down and rolls down from the hill top... hearing her pain  ...Krishna runs to Pratigya and The devars too come ...And all surround Pratigya..Pratigya is in Pain ...

Thanx for the info Tanthya!
Ye Pratigya bhi na, ek bhi kaam thik se nahin kar sakti! πŸ˜†
I mean - she always lands up in trouble, and its always Krish who ends up saving her and never vice-versa! 😑 I wanted to see Pratigya saving Krish from some accident or something ....... but nahin! πŸ˜‘

U R Belcome Priti !!

Shukr Kar... aadhi dimag ko rakh kar..yeh sirf Thakur's aur Sax ko Praeshan Kar rahi hai ...Agar poori dimagi hotha tho ..Poori Allahabad ki Problems mein apni naak gussayegi aur bechara Krishna Superman ki tarah yahan wahan fly karke..isski wajah raise hua sabii problems ko solve kartha phirega ...

No Way...Every time Pratigya has saved somebody..They have always landed up in even bigger trouble..Let Baba save himself..No need for Pratigwa 's help....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

U R Belcome Priti !!

Shukr Kar... aadhi dimag ko rakh kar..yeh sirf Thakur's aur Sax ko Praeshan Kar rahi hai ...Agar poori dimagi hotha tho ..Poori Allahabad ki Problems mein apni naak gussayegi aur bechara Krishna Superman ki tarah yahan wahan fly karke..isski wajah raise hua sabii problems ko solve kartha phirega ...

No Way...Every time Pratigya has saved somebody..They have always landed up in even bigger trouble..Let Baba save himself..No need for Pratigwa 's help....πŸ˜†

@ red: ekdum sahi bolbo! πŸ˜† Abhi tak Pratigya nahin khoj paayi thi to baba was safe, and jab khoj liya to baba ko ICU pahuncha diya! 🀣
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
err...just a random thought that popped into my mind while watching the clip.............for someone who has been living outside in all weather...Krishna's shirt is perfectly ironed, without a hint of a crease......πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

err...just a random thought that popped into my mind while watching the clip.............for someone who has been living outside in all weather...Krishna's shirt is perfectly ironed, without a hint of a crease......πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

so baba manages to keep his shirt wrinkle free! 😲 Why couldn't he do that to his looks? πŸ˜” I mean he needs to clean up! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the links and the description Tanthya 😊

I hope this sequence is shown tonight  since I am sure they will drag the ICU part but that will be tolerable as long as we are shown Kriya with only a few minutes of interruption from the Tachurs and Saxena's this should be mainly Kriya week.

Interesting Krishna did not hear prats voice but he couldn't control himself when he saw her in pain that seemed to shake him out of his trance for the time being 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xmuqix

thankuuu so much for the link n description!!
poor Krish!
i was surprised he didnt hear her voice when she was calling out and when she screamd in pain he did!
was wondering where T&C went, they came afterwards!

whn Pooja was listnin 2 ipod and yawning looool da way sbs showed itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

XX,

Belcome !!

Prolly she was calling him softly ...With Love...but she yelled in pain !!πŸ˜›

@ Priti,

If the shirt was creased and dirty ..She will immediately go into cleaning and ironing..and Baba wants some TLC ...that's why Baba took care of his shirt and let himself go ..
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the links and the description Tanthya 😊

I hope this sequence is shown tonight  since I am sure they will drag the ICU part but that will be tolerable as long as we are shown Kriya with only a few minutes of interruption from the Tachurs and Saxena's this should be mainly Kriya week.

Interesting Krishna did not hear prats voice but he couldn't control himself when he saw her in pain that seemed to shake him out of his trance for the time being 😊

Binny,

You are welcome !!

Kriya week...Are you kidding...Here I am demanding Kriya month and you are content with a week...😲
Originally posted by tanthya

Binny,

You are welcome !!

Kriya week...Are you kidding...Here I am demanding Kriya month and you are content with a week...😲

πŸ˜† No Tanthya I have learned not to raise my expectations because the CV's cannot be trusted who knows what they end up giving us so I am starting small, truthfully I want Kriya year with no interruptions at all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†