Shashank Vyas aka Jagya FC

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Latest Indian Television Heartthrob

~Shashank Vyas~

our very own Ladesar - 'Jagya'

Unlike other actors who claim that they always dream of pursuing acting, Shashank Vyas never thought he would actually become one.
The young guy, who plays the grown-up Jagya on Balika Vadhu, had acted in a few plays while in school and college. "But I had never given acting a serious thought," he says. He took his MBA entrance exams in Ujjain where he belongs, but wasn't getting a college of his choice. "So it was in January 2009 that I came to Mumbai. I gave a lot of auditions and did my share of struggle before the role of Jagya came to me." And no, the thought that Anandi's role in the show was more prominent, was not a deterrent. "If that was the case, then I wouldn't have been here at all," he adds.

Courtesy: balikavadhu.org

Shashank Vyas has done a cameo in YRF's Sony show, Rishta.com.

He played a wannabe Romeo who wants to woo girls. Shashank said, "Yes, I have done episodic work in Rishta.com. It was just a cameo. I will consider my role in Balika Vadhu as the first full- fledged role of my career."

Courtesy: Balika Vadhu Forum (IF)

Shashank has done print advertisements for Idea, Tata Indicom and has learned acting from Anupam Kher's acting academy.

Don't know much about him, but FC will be updated sooner or later as content will be gathered. what to do..... dieing for it!! Embarrassed

Edited by Neha_K - 28 October 2010 at 11:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yamuna06radtJugnu_244AyeshaC4Sid-purnima-aish_punk--Doyel--khusi_*pratsy

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Photo Gallery

Edited by Neha_K - 16 August 2010 at 4:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paxtoncool_tuliradtJugnu_244--Doyel--pratsykhusi_*

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
FanList

Neha_K
paxton
pRaTiBhA.1990
--Doyel--
khusi_*
radt (radha)
cutiepiee4 (dolly)
zarmina_244
cool_tuli
sweet_aamna (bia)
fizzylicious (ayesha)
priya.harshiti

wanna join? PM me!

Edited by Neha_K - 04 October 2010 at 3:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244cool_tuli--Doyel---purnima-pratsykhusi_*

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Shashank Vyas steps in as Jagiya on 'Balika Vadhu'

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:53:36 PM by IANS

New Delhi, Aug 3 (IANS) Ujjain boy Shashank Vyas has stepped into "Balika Vadhu", Colors' popular show on child marriage, as the grown up Jagiya.

Ever since Jamshedpur's Pratyusha Banerjee replaced Avika Gor as Anandi, viewers have been eagerly waiting to see who will replace Avinash Mukherjee as the older Jagiya, her husband.

Vyas, 23, says he is confident he will do justice to the character.

"I am grateful to god that he has given me the opportunity to showcase my talent with India's most loved and popular show. My first day at the shoot was a dream come true, as I was welcomed with open arms to the 'Balika Vadhu' family. I go through my script thoroughly before delivering my shot to ensure that I give my best shot," Shashank said in a statement.

"I am confident that I can do justice to Jagiya's character, which was popularised by Avinash Mukherjee," he added.

Shashank said he and Pratyusha hope to create the same magic with their chemistry as Avika and Avinash did.

"Pratyusha and I are working hard to create the same magic which Avika and Avinash presented to the viewers. I am sure our hard work and dedication will pay off and we will be blessed and loved by the audience."

"Balika Vadhu" became hugely popular as soon as it was launched in 2008. It started by depicting child bride Anandi, who is married off to an equally young boy Jagdish. It traced the journey of the girl, bound by the strict customs of her marital home.

The girl is sent to her parents' house once she attains puberty, and the new story takes off after a five-year leap.

After five years, Anandi will now meet Jagiya on her 18th birthday celebrations.

More at : Shashank Vyas steps in as Jagiya on 'Balika Vadhu' http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/shashank-vyas-steps-in-as-jagiya-on-balika-vadhu_100406540.html#ixzz0vYz7Ns8T

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4Sidcool_tuli-purnima---Doyel--pratsykhusi_*

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
add me
omg...
d pixx r sooooooooooooooo gud
his smile..........Day Dreaming
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K