Uttaran

What if Iccha also is expecting (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eku15

Originally posted by bipasha23

it can happen! uttaran's creatives can create any story. but i wish rohit comes back, does n't matter if as junior vansh

i wish the SAME....!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i wish the same too....seeing our VanCha pyar ka nishani....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but the fact is fact that nothing happened between VanChaCryCry...when it was about to happen in their horrormoon night vansh himself loose that chance completelyAngryAngryDeadDead.....

what ichcha meant "kal ki raat bahut khoobsurat thi" is the dinner date....it was indeed very beautiful....if something happened they would have shown since VanCha is a passionate and intimate couple...when they can show VeeYa disgusting nite....why can't they show VanCha pure and divine nite....

yup all matters me is bhaiya....if he comes back as junior vansh....i don't mind at allEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Iccha also is expecting (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top