Dill Mill Gaye

Who did it????

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today, am gonna tell u a story about 3 cute kids, Dolly, Molly & Billo who study in grade 1. Dolly likes spiderman while Molly & Billo adore superman and love to collect stickers & pictures of him. Molly and Dolly are 'sworn enemies' while Billo is very friendly with Dolly which irritates Molly.

One day when Dolly reaches the classroom she finds something written on the black board.

"billo looks like a billi"

she likes chaddiman , chaddiman booo"

Dolly takes Billo to a corner and tells her " Mama promise, I no doin it. Molly do it ." Billo starts wailing and threatens Molly that she will tell the teacher. Molly who is frightened takes Billo to another corner and tells her" Papa promise, I no do it..I love sooperman, I no callin him chaddiman, but Dolly hates soopeman, so she do it"

Poor Billo is very confused.She is damn sure her dear friend Dolly will not insult her but she also knows Dolly doesnt like superman. So did Dolly do the mischief or was it Molly's plan to break the friendship of the other two is still a mystery. Unfortunately the teacher cleaned the board as soon as she entered the class room and now we dont have any 'clue' to prove the case.

Disclaimer- All the characters mentioned above are fictional and if they have any resemblance with fan groups here, dont blame me!
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh Jhoota singh ji i hope dolly,molly and biloo can figure this out soon but ur reporting as usual is fab fab
This one was unexpected!
Nice Dolly, Molly, Bilo story!
shamil thumbnail
thanks fary
@ASALUV - yes, I know it was pretty lame, lol
Vedika211 thumbnail

If only they would stop fighting!

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have an amazing sense of humor!

Lovely post as ever. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota singhji............very good effort..to solve the confusion and blame game
😕😕😕
But ab the confusion will only be solved when the school shuts down and all teachers and students are thrown out.........😆

Shamil you rock..........👍🏼
Originally posted by: shamil

thanks fary

@ASALUV - yes, I know it was pretty lame, lol

It's not lame!
But all of your topics have the "Shamil touch" in it!
I couldn't find it in this one!
But it's still nice!
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hahahahaah, yes I did ask for it and it was not terrible at all! I really wanna know who the heck the real culprit behing this evil writing on the wall is...

Dolly, Molly and Billo are very chalaak...
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO. Dolly, Molly and Billo.......Whodunnit ? No worries, with JS on the case, we shall soon know. 😎

Hilarious as usual Shamil ji !! 🤗