Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Today, am gonna tell u a story about 3 cute kids, Dolly, Molly & Billo who study in grade 1. Dolly likes spiderman while Molly & Billo adore superman and love to collect stickers & pictures of him. Molly and Dolly are 'sworn enemies' while Billo is very friendly with Dolly which irritates Molly.

One day when Dolly reaches the classroom she finds something written on the black board.

"billo looks like a billi"

she likes chaddiman , chaddiman booo"

Dolly takes Billo to a corner and tells her " Mama promise, I no doin it. Molly do it ." Billo starts wailing and threatens Molly that she will tell the teacher. Molly who is frightened takes Billo to another corner and tells her" Papa promise, I no do it..I love sooperman, I no callin him chaddiman, but Dolly hates soopeman, so she do it"

Poor Billo is very confused.She is damn sure her dear friend Dolly will not insult her but she also knows Dolly doesnt like superman. So did Dolly do the mischief or was it Molly's plan to break the friendship of the other two is still a mystery. Unfortunately the teacher cleaned the board as soon as she entered the class room and now we dont have any 'clue' to prove the case.

Disclaimer- All the characters mentioned above are fictional and if they have any resemblance with fan groups here, dont blame me!

Edited by shamil - 15 August 2010 at 11:59pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujajuisaarmaanridhimma4lulu99-DramaBeans-anjana_anjaniMrinmoyeenoe23FiiLza-Swetha-VishluvsammyVedika211supercool3MahamWhiteNights.RadiantTreasurefunkybratzShiningStar18StarshineHuescupid-struckANfan1000-Hiralious-bary-SH-uppaasbhavi20_sprejudicedAngelic_J.Sidraanju101Kai.Perfangel5655Jasmine...PragzienyctophiliassdtvgojanbamboocopterRolzzAkankshaa.-Harshu-Wrackspurt.AngelTheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88Masooma Bukharinadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who did it????" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
oh Jhoota singh ji i hope dolly,molly and biloo can figure this out soon but ur reporting as usual is fab fab

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesshamil

ASALUV

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesshamilMasooma Bukhari

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
thanks fary
@ASALUV - yes, I know it was pretty lame, lol

Vedika211

Goldie

Vedika211

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

If only they would stop fighting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
You have an amazing sense of humor!

Lovely post as ever. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sshamil

naaju

Goldie

naaju

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
bariya hai

shamil

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Jhoota singhji............very good effort..to solve the confusion and blame game
ConfusedConfusedConfused
But ab the confusion will only be solved when the school shuts down and all teachers and students are thrown out.........LOL

Shamil you rock..........Thumbs Up

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.