What Should I Read Next?

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey All 😊
I am Currently reading Harry Potter. After, i wanted to read some romatic, sweet, or a book with a sad story. I have already read. Some books i read, and wish to read stories around them are:

1. My Sisters Keeper
  2. The Last Song
  3. Dear John
Pleaseee recomend me some =)
Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ You can try other books by Nicholas Sparks :) And I haven't read this one but lots of people seem to love it. P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern :)
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhilt

^^ You can try other books by Nicholas Sparks :) And I haven't read this one but lots of people seem to love it. P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern :)

ahh i was planning on looking at that book but it totally slipped!
thank you =)
niki_09 thumbnail
mmm.. u can read twilight dts gud..vry gud....n nora roberts novel...it has a bit of supernatural stuff n lots of romance ....its a ultimate romance novel....it might be unsuitable for minors make sure ur 16 + :):)..ive read one such trilogy i.e THE IRISH TRILOGY ...3 books Jewels of the sun , Tears of the moon & Heart of the sea :):)....its g8 ..i would recommend that :):)....
niki_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhilt

<font color="#00cc00">^^ You can try other books by Nicholas Sparks :) And I haven't read this one but lots of people seem to love it. P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern :)</font>

ya...nicholas sparks is awesum....i fell in love with his books when i saw the movie a walk to remember.....:):)...one of my fav movies..ive been reading his books since...n many of his books have been made into movies the recent one with miley in it...his books are emotional ...deyll make u cry....but its worth it.:):)
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah, I've read every single one of his books :) They're really good.
What other books are good by Nicholas Sparks?

I have read:

The wedding
Messages in Bottle
true beliver (currently reading

Is there any other good books by him?

@topic starer: Read

Summer of secrets
Before I forget
All because of you
The last to know

x x