What Should I Read Next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Hey All Smile
I am Currently reading Harry Potter. After, i wanted to read some romatic, sweet, or a book with a sad story. I have already read. Some books i read, and wish to read stories around them are:

1. My Sisters Keeper
  2. The Last Song
  3. Dear John
Pleaseee recomend me some =)
Thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Should I Read Next?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
^^ You can try other books by Nicholas Sparks :) And I haven't read this one but lots of people seem to love it. P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Direction

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

^^ You can try other books by Nicholas Sparks :) And I haven't read this one but lots of people seem to love it. P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern :)
ahh i was planning on looking at that book but it totally slipped!
thank you =)

chhilt

niki_09

Goldie

niki_09

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
mmm.. u can read twilight dts gud..vry gud....n nora roberts novel...it has a bit of supernatural stuff n lots of romance ....its a ultimate romance novel....it might be unsuitable for minors make sure ur 16 + :):)..ive read one such trilogy i.e THE IRISH TRILOGY ...3 books Jewels of the sun , Tears of the moon & Heart of the sea :):)....its g8 ..i would recommend that :):)....

Sex.Direction

niki_09

Goldie

niki_09

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

<font color="#00cc00">^^ You can try other books by Nicholas Sparks :) And I haven't read this one but lots of people seem to love it. P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern :)</font>

ya...nicholas sparks is awesum....i fell in love with his books when i saw the movie a walk to remember.....:):)...one of my fav movies..ive been reading his books since...n many of his books have been made into movies the recent one with miley in it...his books are emotional ...deyll make u cry....but its worth it.:):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhiltSex.Direction

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
^^ Yeah, I've read every single one of his books :) They're really good.

Sex.Direction

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sex.Direction

Post Reply New Post

Go to top