Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Here's the link for Avika & Avinash's indepedence day peformance... After looking at this, I have started missing them even more...they look all grown up and Aanandi looks stunning... Why oh why did the BV team go for the leap Ouch Why dint they let these two continue, given a year they will look mature enough to play the love birds... Sigh !!!

Anyways check out the performance.. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7sYiQaHVUE

Cheers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pjyoammoosSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Avika & Avinash Independence Day Performance" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean
they were really cute .. the only thing is
they are still young
.. They cannot do what jagya and anandi are doing now. will be too early for them.

U know even if they would have stuck around ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Yeaaa I know....but if BV team could have just waited for a year or two..... anyways no point in crying over spilt milk !!! Ouch

sweet7863pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyamathur

Yeaaa I know....but if BV team could have just waited for a year or two..... anyways no point in crying over spilt milk !!! Ouch
Tha 2Avi's they are so Awesome when together Clap   jagya Cool with sword and dhaal looks total dashing. miss them sooo much... Ouch
Maybe a reverse leap in a year Day Dreaming daydreaming even though i know not gonna happen... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Tha 2Avi's they are so Awesome when together Clap   jagya Cool with sword and dhaal looks total dashing. miss them sooo much... Ouch
Maybe a reverse leap in a year Day Dreaming daydreaming even though i know not gonna happen... Day Dreaming

Jyo - tere muh mein ghee shakkar ! you said exactly what I was thinking...kaash ki better sense prevails in the BV creative team and they go for a reverse leap..mazaa aayega LOL LOL They will be the first in the history of indian television industry if they do that...socho TRP's would shoot up LOL LOL I know I am just trying to console myself aur khayali pulao paka rahi hoon...but I seriously hope and wish something like this should happen and they should bring Avika and Avinash back Big smile Amen..

vrinda9183pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@divyamathur Wink hum do aur hamare khyali-pulaav Day Dreaming
maybe we should just start a serial Wink -- 'balika vadhu in alternate universe' LOLas many english serials have their alternate universe online ..
bhale hamari serial pit jaaye LOL audience main hum dono toh pakka baitthe rahenge LOL ROFL ...

divmathSuchi-

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

maybe we should just start a serial Wink -- 'balika vadhu in alternate universe' LOLas many english serials have their alternate universe online ..
bhale hamari serial pit jaaye LOL audience main hum dono toh pakka baitthe rahenge LOL ROFL ...

ROFL ROFL ROFL Sahi bola...cant agree more..you have an awesome sense of humor..mazaa aata hai posts padne mein... LOL LOL to tell you the truth..is poore leap ke baad I try to find solace in some funny moments or laugh at some silly things they show in the serial.. LOL LOL Accha ek aur baat hamare "balika vadhu in alternate universe" mein Aanandi will be "Collecterni" aur kuch modernisation bhi hoga LOL LOL Hum donon hi honge director, producer, story writer, creative team and audience ROFL ROFL ROFL

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL Sahi bola...cant agree more..you have an awesome sense of humor..mazaa aata hai posts padne mein... LOL LOL to tell you the truth..is poore leap ke baad I try to find solace in some funny moments or laugh at some silly things they show in the serial.. LOL LOL Accha ek aur baat hamare "balika vadhu in alternate universe" mein Aanandi will be "Collecterni" aur kuch modernisation bhi hoga LOL LOL Hum donon hi honge director, producer, story writer, creative team and audience ROFL ROFL ROFL
Ofcourse, in hamare alternate universe Day Dreaming anandi arrives as district magistrate in laambiii waali gaadi, dadisa will have lots of money   problems, somebody would have taken away her land and other assets so dadisa forced to plead with collector, she comes without knowing its anandi who's the collector-here you can add your'dish,dish,dish'wala Wink background score LOL ,without anandi jagya Cool would have become rebellious bigdaa ladkaa,so dadisa will have to plead to anandi ,''please mhare laadesar ko sudhaar do"--again your'dish,dish,dish'wala Wink ROFL background score LOL ........
you be the producer Wink , jab paise khatam ho jaayenge i'll blame you LOL ,and you can throw shoes at me when people say bakwaas story LOL    char din main TRP down ho jayenge Cry then we can have a huge fight Wacko call press conference ,vivek style Wink ,and badmouth eachother LOL ROFL
jokes apart divya , it REALLY makes me happy that you appreciate my silly jokes, sense of humour is all that is left of me..so a huge Hug to u Smile

divmath

Post Reply New Post

Go to top