Pratigya

Krishna's intuition and premonitions

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Watching some of the old episodes a few of Krishna's intuitions and premonitions came to mind.

Intuition

From the day he met Prats he was 200% sure that Prats loved him as much as he loved her but she was just hiding it and likes playing "nukka chupi" that's why she is giving him attitude, and doesn't express it. A gutsy move to say it to her given how things have been between them.

Premonition

On the cliff during hollimoon he said "humre jeene se farak pade ya na pade, lekin humre marne se farak zaroor padega" (we are seeing it in play right now)

He told her during hollimoon "tum humre pyar ke liye kaabil nahi ho. jab tum humre pyar ke liye tarossogi na, tab bhi hum tumse pyar nahi karenge"(she is already tarassing but how long will he keep her at a distance when he is out of the ICU???)

Any other premonitions and intuitive statements from Krishna Baba? Bolbo!😃
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow...so basically watever he said before is all going to happen now..the CVs were hinting it out from b4

good observation!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Merarai

When Krishna beat up angad that day for harassing her he told him if you ever look at that girl again you will never be seen in this world again.

Well we all know what happened to Angad  he ended up dieing no matter how he died the reason behind it was him harassing prats family as well as prats. Krishna is quite a fortune teller. 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
I have noticed that there are some dialogues that come out of the blue into a scene that hints at where the story is going.

Just remembered another recent one...... before the courtroom bomb she dropped on him

She brings the aarati to him in their bedroom and he said "sometimes you do something that gets me very angry, but once that anger burns itself out, all that is left is just my love for you. You came to this house and so you are my farz". That is currently going on and will also play out soon enough.

When SS came home after Shamu gave him attitude and rejected the sagun and he is raving and ranting in his house to his family Krishna walks in and says "woh jaise bhi ho, iss ghar ki hi bahu banegi, vachan diye hai na bauji" and walks away and SS says he will call Krishna bauji going forward.😆

Any more? Bolbo yaar!
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Merarai

When Krishna beat up prats that day for harassing her he told him if you ever look at that girl again you will never be seen in this world again.

Well we all know what happened to Angad  he ended up dieing no matter how he died the reason behind it was him harassing prats family as well as prats. Krishna is quite a fortune teller. 😊

I know you meant Krishna beat up Angad, right?😲 Krishna ek baar Prats pur thappad maara aur kudh apna haath ko bhi chote pahooncha.  After all this let's hope Prats never treats him the way she did before ever again. This ICU event should wake her up if nothing else to what he means to her.😉😃😳
...Binny... thumbnail
Merarai

Okay I just thought of one more

After prats leaves Krishna for the slap and Krishna comes home being refused by prats he argues with SS who told him to forget the professors daughter. Krishna said he has married her in front of the entire world he will never forget prats and he told SS that no matter what he would have to go bring prats back to the house.

Well he was correct even after learning the truth he refused to leave her, and eventually for what ever reason it was SS who was forced to bow down and bring prats back to the Tachur house.
...Binny... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

I know you meant Krishna beat up Angad, right?😲 Krishna ek baar Prats pur thappad maara aur kudh apna haath ko bhi chote pahooncha.  After all this let's hope Prats never treats him the way she did before ever again. This ICU event should wake her up if nothing else to what he means to her.😉😃😳

😳My mistake Meera di I did mean Angad I agree he would kill himself before hurting her again he has already proved this fact, and now this scenario will help him to understand that running away from her has not affected his love for her ,and she will understand her feelings for the man who is wiling to die for her even in his current condition.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
When Krishna called Shamu to tell him to make a decision soon (Feb 17th episode) or else he has to consider his options (kidnapping) Prats was already kidnapped at that time.

Recently he woke up from his sleep and asked her why she was not sleeping and then suddenly turned to her and asked "Do you want to tell me something?" Paused then asked "Are you hiding something from me?" There goes Baba again being intuitive.😉

More importantly how could we forget his very first intuitive statement. WOH TUMRI BHABHI HAI, SAMJO?😉😃

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mera, great post and very timely.😃

As you've reminded me another premonition/intution of Krishna's is when his father takes the shagun to the Saxes and they refuse.

Before leaving Krishna tells guruji that next time the shagun will come from them because they have given in to their daughter's love...........He was right! ...The next time Prats tells him she will marry him.

He see's beyond all the games and words people hide behind to the true essence and has hardly been wrong at all.
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Mera, great post and very timely.😃

As you've reminded me another premonition/intution of Krishna's is when his father takes the shagun to the Saxes and they refuse.

Before leaving Krishna tells guruji that next time the shagun will come from them because they have given in to their daughter's love...........He was right! ...The next time Prats tells him she will marry him.

He see's beyond all the games and words people hide behind to the true essence and has hardly been wrong at all.

Hey Dreamy

A very important premonition by Baba is the one you mentioned here ...........even the pundit that Dadi brought home to look at her janmakundali before they went to the Sangam couldn't predict.😕

Tunna told her disguised as a saadhu she'll marry a Hanumaan bhakth.

Nitin told Prats at the temple that every prayer is answered after a visit to the temple. Sure, but it was Krishna's wish that superceded Nitin's. THe power of his love.😉😃