Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

getting sick of Gopi and her stupidity

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

siyas1234

siyas1234

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

I dont know why people feel sorrie for Gopi, Honestly this girl had many chances to put things right by revealing all to her MIL. She had supported her throughout but Gopi is blunt and dumb. Gopi always talks abt leaving the house, why doesnt she. How many times does Aham needs to tell her he doesnt want to see her face. She really does not have shame at all. I know Aham is not gud but atleast he is clear and upfront about it and all Gopi can do a cry cry and cry and this is making me sick and tired..... all repititive.

Rashi--- she and her mother will only get caught with all this schemes at the end of the programme but then she will be forgiven as ususal indian drama programmes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonaTaneeshaasiabunnyfan10larimel22saomomsparkling_gems-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "getting sick of Gopi and her stupidity" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i do agree with ur words abt rashi n urmi, they wil get caught bt at last all wil forgive them.

Nd gopi, no one says that she should be there at MM, she should hv left home long bk bt indian drama u knw na only stretching the story like a chewing gum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top