Twilight

Hockey Player Caught Reading Twilight (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
lol you are kidding me?!! That is hilarious.LOL

I will be frank.. I initally hated the whole series for the craze it was creating. And once I was in a room full of girls (they were in my group) and were reading something about RP in a magazine..

you should have seen all of them! All climbing on top of each other to read this one magazine. I kept a good distanceLOL and sat there with one hand on my head thinking "God where am I?"LOL

But yeah the whole series has grown on me even though I haven't read the book. I have read a few bits from my sample ebook.Tongue

Don't you find it weird that people carry the books around like a priest would carry a bible. It is always in a safe spot such as in their hand bag.. Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hockey Player Caught Reading Twilight (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

lol you are kidding me?!! That is hilarious.LOL

I will be frank.. I initally hated the whole series for the craze it was creating. And once I was in a room full of girls (they were in my group) and were reading something about RP in a magazine..

you should have seen all of them! All climbing on top of each other to read this one magazine. I kept a good distanceLOL and sat there with one hand on my head thinking "God where am I?"LOL

But yeah the whole series has grown on me even though I haven't read the book. I have read a few bits from my sample ebook.Tongue

Don't you find it weird that people carry the books around like a priest would carry a bible. It is always in a safe spot such as in their hand bag.. Wacko

I would be one of those girls. I was almost suspended because I got in a fight with this 'Team Jacob' member and she so happend to be my French Teacher. It was not pretty when my parents found out LOL.

But Dear God i hated the series csz I come back from Indian and their everywhere. at school the lockers would be covered with Rob's/Edward&Bella pictures so on the release of the movie outside my house in front of the cinema girls were camping out holding posters for Edward ONLY because of the midnight opening. Only reason i read the books and them was hooked lol.

@Bold - It is beyond freaky because my mom is a Twi-Mom and Gawd whenever New Moon is on TV she will cry her eyes out when Edward Breaks up with Bella. It is so embarrassing because anytime me and my friends talk about it my mom jumps into the Conversation telling how how Edward would be a lovely 'Husband'. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitesh.PSoulmate_Sana

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Ohh right.. this is why I just stay away from fans. I don't want to offend anyone by anything I might say by mistake.LOL Scary peopleTongue

So your mum likes Edward? Weird.. all of my cousins were watching New Moon at home and my mum who doesnt know about the sries instantly said Edward is good looking and only if her husband looked the same.LOL Ermm

ROBlicious.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

Ohh right.. this is why I just stay away from fans. I don't want to offend anyone by anything I might say by mistake.LOL Scary peopleTongue

So your mum likes Edward? Weird.. all of my cousins were watching New Moon at home and my mum who doesnt know about the sries instantly said Edward is good looking and only if her husband looked the same.LOL Ermm

ROFLYour Mum!! Anytime my dad says something wrong or does something wrong this is my mom's reply. 'You should read Twilight and Be Like Edward.' Its so funny csz my dad comes to my room and sees his posters and always asks the same thing. 'What is so special about him?' LOL! Twilighht has made people CRAZY!!! LOL

Mitesh.P

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
That is a question that all males might not be able to figure out: "What is so special about it"

I say when you can't beat them, join them.LOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Ambrosia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top