Twilight

India-Forums

Hockey Player Caught Reading Twilight

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Hockey star busted reading 'Twilight'

Twenty-one year old Patrick Kane plays hockey for the Chicago Blackhawks, who won the Stanley Cup this year. How has he been keeping busy lately? His mom spilled the beans that she found him reading Breaking Dawn in his bedroom.

It was his mother, Donna, who caught the 21-year-old in the act ' of reading a book.

While the fourth installment of the "Twilight" series isn't exactly Tolstoy, the image of Kane in the bedroom of his Buffalo childhood home, curled up with a book instead of carousing on the streets of his hometown, is fairly startling.

"Ohhhh," Kane said with a laugh after regaining his composure. "She would throw me under the bus like that. I watched the first three movies and was really interested ' so I decided to read the fourth book. I kind of snuck it in there, and she walked in a couple of times with me reading the book. I tried to hide it, but it wasn't happening."
As Donna Kane sees it, the fact her son is taking the time to read is an indication he's maturing off the ice as well as he has on it.

"When Patrick was a rookie at training camp the first year, they had him rooming with (veteran) Kevyn Adams," Donna Kane said. "Patrick walked into the hotel room and Kevyn was reading a book and Patrick said, 'Why would you want to read when you don't have to?' Kevyn said, 'Pat, it's good for you, it teaches you, especially if you enjoy what you're reading.'

"So what does Patrick do this summer? He's reading a 700-page book."

What a cute story. And it sounds like he has taken up hobbies such as reading and charity events, to stay out of trouble! Good for him.

Read the full article here.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 17 August 2010 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitesh.PAmbrosiarob_ian

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Awww how cute. :) Thanks Ayysha.

*Jot*

PS. The title is titled wrong. It's suppose to be Hockey PLAYER caught reading Twilight not PRAYER.

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 17 August 2010 at 9:54am
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Awww how cute. :) Thanks Ayysha.

*Jot*

PS. The title is titled wrong. It's suppose to be Hockey PLAYER caught reading Twilight not PRAYER.

I'd be happy but I am not csz he is from the Black Hawks and He punched Raymond during the playoffs. I was so pissed so I dislike him.

Also Fixed it Ma'am.
Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
^Haha. Raymond got punched!
And...good. You should be careful and type properly.
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

^Haha. Raymond got punched!
And...good. You should be careful and type properly.

YA Ya comeon.
Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Okay
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
It amazes me to see how many people read twilight. I was in a respiratory clinic. A middle aged woman came through and started talking about twilight to the Doctor instead of her health!LOL It was just yesterday when I went to an old age charity shop where I found this elderly man reading twlight.. Pinch
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

It amazes me to see how many people read twilight. I was in a respiratory clinic. A middle aged woman came through and started talking about twilight to the Doctor instead of her health!LOL It was just yesterday when I went to an old age charity shop where I found this elderly man reading twlight.. Pinch

lmfao!! ROFL.
Whats funny is I had a teacher well substitute named Mr. Cullen and when I told him about Edward Cullen he pulled out Eclipse and said 'Don't Worry I support Team Edward'.ROFL

Girls in my school went crazy when they heard his name was Cullen and at  lunch all lined up outside his class to look at him. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Mitesh.P

Go to top