Fan Fictions

FF-Maan's confession&Geet's revelation-53last part (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 3 Page 148

CSSK

IF-Sizzlerz

CSSK

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged

just awesome please continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Maan's confession&Geet's revelation-53last part (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
amazing..... wow itz lovely... do continue soon n plzz do pm me..

dewdropred

LaughItOff

IF-Rockerz

LaughItOff

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
nice... yaa.... pls add me to ur pm list... ur ff is very nice...

dewdropred

maanet4eva

Groupbie

maanet4eva

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i loved this. soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

dewdropred

maanet4eva

Groupbie

maanet4eva

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged

i loved!!!!!! really cute!!!!!!!!!!!

dewdropred

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thank You all for liking my FF Ur replies R like proteins 2 me so please do reply...press the like button if U like it.....

Part 3:

Maan & Geet are at the restaurant & R waiting 4 the girl 2 come….They waited for 30 min but the girl didn't turn up…As we know tht Maan already changed the meeting time so that he can spend some time with Geet & make her confess….but does not know that Geet is tough nut 2 crack & is not going 2 confess that easily….Geet is neither talking 2 him nor looking at him….she is trying 2 avoid being with Maan & is looking some where else thinking 2 herself how 2 get out of this place ASAP…Maan also wants 2 leave the place now because he doesn't want 2 meet the girl & is thinking 2 himself what if the girl comes early…we both have 2 leave now….

Maan – "Geet chalo hum chalthe hain bahut intezaar kar liye…jis insaan ko waqt ka kadar nahin hain us insaan ke liye Maan Singh Khurana kabhi intezaar nahin karta…jab ki usko malum hain ki log Maan Singh Khurana ko dekh kar apne gadi set karthe hain….She is not a Perfect Bride 4 me…let's Go Geet"

Geet does not understand what 2 do now… just before this she wanted 2 leave…but now she's thinking what to do whether 2 wait 4 the girl or 2 leave…she tries 2 convince Maan but...Maan does not listen 2 her....

"humara  Maan  ithna aasani se baath todi maanega…bolo....nahin naa…so…"

Maan cannot wait any longer….before Geet says anything he grabs her hand & walks out of the restaurant in a hurry…

Maan 2 himself "Geet ko restaurant se baahar tho leke aagaya main…ab ise main udhar kaise le jau"….thinking about an excuse 2take her some where….

Geet – Sir main aap se ek baat kahun…aap ko gussa tho nahin ayega naa….

Maan – Kya hain Geet.

Geet – Wo…sir…mujhe….main… main....

Maan – kuch bologi ki bakri ki tarah main main karogee…

Geet – Sir mujhe bahut bukh lagi hain….aur maine aaj lunch bhi teek se nahin kiya hain…to main yeh keh rahi thi ki….

Maan thought 2 himself "Thank God U answered my prayers so soon"

Maan – Teek hain main ek jagah jantha hun jo tumhe bahut pasand ayegaa…main tumhe udhar le jaatha hun…

Maan takes Geet to a DHABA ….not the same 1 what they visited previously….that was so unhygienic…So Maan searched a Dhaba which was sophisticated as well as hygienic & which serves the same Desi Food for Our Desi food Lovers….

Geet is totally surprised 2 C that Maan has actually taken her 2 a dhaba…Geet follows Maan....

Maan entered the dhaba…As soon as he entered the dhaba the fresh fragrance of Night Queen flowers took his breath away…his heart & mind were feeling happy & were filled with feelings of Love & warmth….

A waiter comes close 2 Maan & tells him something & points out 2 a small hut which is far away from all the remaining huts…

Geet enters the dhaba & is surprised to C that this Dhaba is looking so different….She too feels the fragrance of Night Queen but does not react that much…She notices that there were small small huts / cottages which were dimly lit for customers so that they can have their own privacy…

Maan tells Geet that their cottage is far away over there & points 2 the hut & asks her to follow him.....

Will be posting the next part very soon....

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetlovelyreemukrishna.nehavashirockingchahatLoveManeetsonupatuzmam1alu5123simzzzzcoolshalinikanagusahibasharmaKashish9687nisha_bhMaankigopiMadhuAyesha_MSKRukhluvMaanmyedward12rashgirl000kavya.sravya.sireesha.EscapistSakshiGargblueyRueYsoni-zeeDhara_sshiv-gauri4evaiqbals4everShimmerrMaaneet4evemaanujaanupaponeconhoneygrapepop77sweetshabpunjabi.princesesha143maanmeet1rsroopalihinal_maaneetpickachunaddiya26sweet scorpiomitzi11swetha10charmed onesFallen Angelmillie_maaneetarpitaji-Mrinalini-ShalveLoquacious_Aashdobrevagasmsspvd..CountingStars

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
some of the dialogues i wrote for dhaba scene came in 2day's episode....will try 2 modify my script if possible...

LoveManeet

Groupbie

LoveManeet

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
wow this is cute...pm me when you update Smile

dewdropred

Post Reply New Post

Go to top