Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bhavana di- 🤗 to you. Finally I have got company. i was crying badly on seeeing Aditya sir dance with that Tji too..... Everyone scolded me for this. But ye dil hain ki maanta nahin!!!!! I could feel tears trickling down my cheeks for the whole night. thank you so much for leeting me know all this.  I was always excited with the idea of Aditya sir doing a comic act, but this LOVESTRUCK image irritates  me so much....... Tji's expressions.... 🤢 I was thinking that something wrong had happened to me. Now I am sure that all is fine. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who can post some caps of the gal function? Daya and Aditya in special dress..... Need them so badly !!!!
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for bringing this topic up again....but watched the awards just now and I can't resist talking about it....I'm so excited 😛 I know everyone has said everything about the show, but, here is my contribution 😊

First of all, the start was mindblowing! Our team looked dashing...and the concept of Mini Mathur's kidnap was really good. Liked this better than last year's diamond robbery...

And then, Abhijeet's performance! hehe it was really cute. But, what Freddy was doing in the middle of it, I didn't understand. It looked weird 😕 it was like they just put him there because they had to. And, Tarika....I don't mind her, but did anyone else notice that she had a kinda hunch that made her dance look awkward? 

And then, I thought Vivek's performance was superb! Truly loved it. For me, it was the highlight. Ofcourse Sachin's was grat too 😊

And the whole fun time with the CID team! Awww 😍 Salunkhe singing for ACP was the best 😆 tooo cute. The best part was ACP's reaction when Salunkhe started going "Pehli nazar mein...." 😆 But I didn't like how Daya got sidelined there 😔 They should've given him the mike...I noticed from jdj that Daya is actually quite witty. I would've liked him to say something witty there 😒 

And one more thing I didn't like is how sony keeps trying to project CID as a kid's show. I wonder if they're trying to avoid making good episodes by giving the excuse of it being a kid's show 😒 Don't they realise that none of those kids were even born when CID started and they can't possibly be the only fans of CID? Obviously true fans of CID have grown up watching it and are much older! Wake up sony, fireworks!! 

And then, Daya and Jasveer's performance! Wow....my fav guy dancing to my current fav number....heaven ❤️ 

I never thought I'd see a girl who's personality matches Daya's. And I was pretty surprised to see that Jasveer has a huge personality almost equal to Daya's!😲 Couldn't make out in CID, but on the stage...OMG! Her arms were actually longer than Daya's! Anyways, the performance was spectacular! It was the perfect ending to the show.

And one more thing I noticed is that this year's show seemed more lively because of Mini Mathur's hosting. Last year, Smita Bansal was a little dull. But, Mini livened up the atmosphere. However, I didn't like some of the things she said....something like "Vivek ka action, Freddy ka comedy aur Abhijeet ke romance..." 👎🏼 it made her look like a non-CID fan just doing her job. She didn't have the same feel for the show the way Smita did.

All in all, I think in this year's show, our team looked very relaxed and at ease compared to last year, where they looked nervous anduneasy. The one that looked the most relaxed and free was Daya! He seems to have really opened up, thanks to jdj 😊 

Not to mention, the awardees were all very interesting this time. Nice variation. Great to know so many stories. Kudos to all those real life heroes 👏
Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great review, zerry. Agreed with everything! 👏
Chiinnu thumbnail

Some Caps from the award

Chiinnu thumbnail
and more...

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

RARING TO RIDE THE BRIDAL HORSE.....🤣
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope 11th Feb and 12th Feb will be Valentine Special CID . Some lovey dovey environment will be on the air in bureau and forensic as well.
Abhijit-Tarikaa, Daya-Anshaa, Salunke-Sonali......And Last but not the list , Our beloved Fredie and his famous Wife....they will go for Some Candle light dinner, have some ballroom dance... some jdj effect....all musical way.....

cid_duo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

I hope 11th Feb and 12th Feb will be Valentine Special CID . Some lovey dovey environment will be on the air in bureau and forensic as well.

Abhijit-Tarikaa, Daya-Anshaa, Salunke-Sonali......And Last but not the list , Our beloved Fredie and his famous Wife....they will go for Some Candle light dinner, have some ballroom dance... some jdj effect....all musical way.....

kash............aisa ho jaye................
😳😳😳
😳
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CID_HD

🤣🤣🤣🤣 More than your post, the thought that if anything like that ever happens what would be people's reaction on IF is making me go 🤣🤣