Rang Badalti Odhani

Link for Jab se tere naina promo:-)

bavdiv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for that... am sure there are lots of people here who would appreciate it more:) All I can say is, oh dear, LOL... you are brave KT, very brave!

People in India, do let us know if RBO promo is being shown enough... if it is all for TRPs, they better get them points!
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it showed twice in the last 30 minutes.

ur right
his bravery is the only admirable thing in this whole affair lol.
sareeta thumbnail
Gaayu &  Hira - Just caught the promo - this man is brave... I have got to say that... very admirable to do something like that... LOL... sorry I couldn't help crack up at what this poor man is being made to do... just for TRP...

Karan - it's alright , you dont have to do this goofy stuff again please...

Somehow I just find it hard that his feelings towards Khanak will make him do this... !! This is no where near that pure innocent feel good romance yaar... this is so goofy...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sareeta
see my post in the discussion thread. brb
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sareeta: agreed
it doesnt suit him at all
i kind of felt sorry for him watching it

i'm so tired of discussing this sequence but still

"what the hell"

if only khanak could peak into his dreams
she would make his life hell teasing abt this silly dance :P
sareeta thumbnail
I would really want that... Khanak taking the mickey out him for doing the towel dance in his dreams... Shaantanu, koi pyaar mein aise aadhe se kam kapre mein naachta hai kya... aap sapne mein bhi theek se tayyar nahin ho sakte!! LOL

And yes, am done and bored discussing this JTN stuff, but well... till the damn thing airs... this is gonna go on... and we might as well get goofy and have some fun... but yeah... I dont even want to bother what led to this sequence... goofy enough it is , that should suffice!