Sreeram-A future Sonu

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Out of all singing reality shows and out of all the 5 seasons of Indian Idol, I think Sreeram was the bestest of the lot and really deserved this.

I think he has the potential to become the future Sonu Nigam of the Hindi music industry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritha19 thumbnail
may God bless him with the kind of success that sonu has achieved... i'd love to see sreeram at that level one day
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope the same too, maybe even a future Shankar Mahadevan!
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I see him as the future Hariharan =)
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Puh....leez don't insult legends like Sonu Nigam, Hariharan and Shankar Mahadevan by comparing somebody like Shriram to them. Shriram is a mediocre singer who struggles and I actually felt sorry to see him struggling to sing with Mahadevan, infact his voice just fell flat!

It's happened again India....you've chosen somebody who was definitely not deserving of the Indian Idol title!!!
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Out of all singing reality shows and out of all the 5 seasons of Indian Idol, I think Sreeram was the bestest of the lot and really deserved this.

I think he has the potential to become the future Sonu Nigam of the Hindi music industry.

Aptly chosen username. Sreeram is a very good singer. Comparing him with the legends shows that either you are stupid or you are stupid.
rths thumbnail

I dont find anything wrong if u can see a potential of sonu in sreeram.His dedication towards music from here after will decide whether he can reach that level or more than that.😊
kallu_be thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Aptly chosen username. Sreeram is a very good singer. Comparing him with the legends shows that either you are stupid or you are stupid.

Either you are pretending to be smart ass or just plain stupid moron, i think you havn 't read the word "potential to become", why can't you take some English classes or go to ophthalmologist and get some damn good reading glasses.

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree, good luck to Sreeram
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Ultimate, my friend, I don't understand why you are so against people comparing a current singer with some established ones. No one is saying they are the same now. But one can speculate on the potential and Sreeram does have enormous talent.