Celebrity Fan Clubs

Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PC-Forever

Hey Guyz!!! Sara here....i m new in this forum!!! Add me:)

Hey Sara! Yup Priyanka definitely rocks! Thumbs Up Nice pics, thanks! Smile

Welcome to the FC!
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fabolous_Dreamz

Count me in ...Luv PC .<3

Hey! Welcome to the FC! Smile

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

'Anjaana Anjaani' release postponed to avoid Ayodhya verdict

'Anjaana Anjaani' release postponed to avoid Ayodhya verdict

Mumbai, Sep 20 The release of Ranbir Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Anjaana Anjaani' has been postponed from Sep 24 to Oct 1 in view of the verdict in the Ayodhya case, due the same day.

Mumbai, Sep 20 (IANS) The release of Ranbir Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Anjaana Anjaani' has been postponed from Sep 24 to Oct 1 in view of the verdict in the Ayodhya case, due the same day.

'At first I was in a position where I needed to go ahead with the release on the slated date. However, there is no denying that the Ayodhya isssue is much bigger and needs respect,' producer Sajid Nadiadwala, of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, told reporters here at the Mehboob Studios.

Directed by Siddharth Anand, the film has been co-produced by Eros International.

'Ranbir had addressed the issue to me and Eros and we gave it much thought. Ranbir is, of course, one of the most looked upon youth icons of our time and his point was a much sensitised and valid one.

'After having mutually discussed it with Eros, we have decided to release the film Oct 1. The film is a very happy one and celebrates life, hence releasing it on a peaceful day would be preferred. I am sure people's good wishes are with us,' he added.

Giving her nod to the decision, Priyanka said: 'This was our wish that the date should be postponed. I think it is the matter of principle. Whatever happens, we should go through this day in a very peaceful way. It is a very important day for India and we should all be together to give the day its deserving importance.'

Adds Ranbir: 'Well, I hope whatever be the verdict, peace be maintained. That was a nightmare for us. The verdict shouldn't be biased and should be in favour of all Indians.'

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Anjaana Anjaani release delayed ??

Anjaana Anjaani release delayed ??

The final call has not been made, but the proposed delay seems likely to happen...

The grapevine is abuzz with speculations of a postponement in the release of the much awaited Priyanka Chopra - Ranbir Kapoor starer, Anjaana Anjaani.

Apparently, director Sajid Nadiawala has had a talk with his distributors to consider shifting the release a week ahead of its currently scheduled date of September 24th, because it is coming to clash with the judgment of Ayodhya dispute.

The final call has not been made, but the proposed delay seems likely to happen.

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thnx 4 articles rachna

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

bappa SPL

\

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.--Rachna--

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics!

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Priyanka Chopra's beauty stuns Nikhil Chinappa

Priyanka Chopra's beauty stuns Nikhil Chinappa

Nikhil Chinappa the cool tempered host of Colors, India's Got Talent 2 literally forgot his lines in the presence of svelte actress Priyanka Chopra

Colors TV, reality talent hunt show, India's Got Talent that has got into the semi final stage; had an added glamour with the presence of Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor for the promotion of their upcoming movie Anjaana Anjaani. But for a change, someone else was spotted to be more nervous than the contestants.

Any guesses who it was??

An insider informs us that "While shooting the semi final episode, for the first time, the host Nikhil Chinappa was spotted fumbling while delivering his dialogues; to add more he even went completely blank and forgot his lines. Due to which they had to undergo many re takes. The buzz is that, Priyanka Chopra was the reason behind the actor's nervousness."

When contacted, Nikhil Chinappa confirmed the buzz saying, "I think it is very common and can happen with anyone, Priyanka was looking stunning. And when someone so stunning is sitting in front of you it is difficult to take your eyes off. However we managed in just 2-3 takes and it was fun to have her on the show."

Guess we have to go with Nikhil here, as Priyanka's stun can win over any mans heart.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top