Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

mallika ka kya hoga? (Page 2)

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Originally posted by sonia054u

I think everyone should get their true love......mallika gets arman and jassi gets purab....that way no one is left out and it would be a really happy ending.

arman's love for jassi is not true in my opinion.....he wanted to trap her for gulmohour.....he already did that once.....so what would make jassi believe that he is not doing that again......purab on the other hand, has always loved jassi truly.

well said!Clap

mallika loves armaan but does armaan love mallika? do u see any indications? Is it fair to mallika that she gets a husband who doesnt even love her? u will see that at the end of the show mallika will hand over armaan to jassi herself because she realizes that she loves armaan and wants him to be happy even if it with jassi. armaan realizes that he cant stay with mallika and go one hurting her.

now if we follow the story, purab suddenly left jassi. regardless of whether it was sammir soni who has problems fact is in the show purab left jassi. so why did he leave jassi with that letter? is that tru love? tru love doesnt mean u just desert the person. regardless of whether armaan did it for his own benefit of jassi's he has been very helpful to jassi. he has been there for her. if pruab loved jassi so truly, why did he leave? nowpls purab fans, dont say the producers kiked him off or blame it on T&D, regardless of he left, point is HE DID LEAVE JASSI. and our apu has also not been spared by T&D..his character has also flip flopped.

and yes armaan loves jassu for real. look at the poor guy.

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged
yeah i too think malika is better off without arman. she should find somebody else.. raj as ugababe said LOL
awww i like malika she should find somebody good for her.
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

mallika will just vanish

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I guess a lot of it is Karma too.. what goes around comes around. I'm not saying it's what she deserves or anything so hopelessly judgemental... just that maybe, if the thoughts going thru that golden-haired brain (lol) were more.. well, GOLDEN... she'd be better at creating happiness for herself and those around her.... Unhappy
cupid_r Newbie
cupid_r
cupid_r

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

well said hawa hawai
Clapping Hands

cupid_r Newbie
cupid_r
cupid_r

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Originally posted by sonia054u

I think everyone should get their true love......mallika gets arman and jassi gets purab....that way no one is left out and it would be a really happy ending.

arman's love for jassi is not true in my opinion.....he wanted to trap her for gulmohour.....he already did that once.....so what would make jassi believe that he is not doing that again......purab on the other hand, has always loved jassi truly.

well said!Clap

mallika loves armaan but does armaan love mallika? do u see any indications? Is it fair to mallika that she gets a husband who doesnt even love her? u will see that at the end of the show mallika will hand over armaan to jassi herself because she realizes that she loves armaan and wants him to be happy even if it with jassi. armaan realizes that he cant stay with mallika and go one hurting her.

now if we follow the story, purab suddenly left jassi. regardless of whether it was sammir soni who has problems fact is in the show purab left jassi. so why did he leave jassi with that letter? is that tru love? tru love doesnt mean u just desert the person. regardless of whether armaan did it for his own benefit of jassi's he has been very helpful to jassi. he has been there for her. if pruab loved jassi so truly, why did he leave? nowpls purab fans, dont say the producers kiked him off or blame it on T&D, regardless of he left, point is HE DID LEAVE JASSI. and our apu has also not been spared by T&D..his character has also flip flopped.

and yes armaan loves jassu for real. look at the poor guy.

well said hawa hawaiClap

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
  I really feel bad for her .She is suffering without any reason. She loved Armaan and now he is all set to ditch her. Mean

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged

I won't get into this mess!

Why not marry mallika to maddy??!!! LOL

Go to top