•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
is friday geet ki 100th episode aye gi may b geet confess kr dye apny pyar ka but agar dev or geet face 2 face ho jty hn tau phir kya ho skta ha. maan geet ko understand kry ga ya phir pari k sath......... kya ho ga plz comment.

IN MY POV ON THE 100TH EPISODE GEET WILL REVEAL HER PAST TO MAAN AND IT WILL BE A BIG SHOCK FOR HIM AND I DONT THINK THAT DEVEET WILL CONFRONT THIS FRIDAY

I don't know and i don't think anyone's sure about what's gonna happen in the hundredth episode but i hope they'll confess cuz i think it' high time now. I don't think Dev and Geet will see each other next week.
i am hopin fer maaneet confession fer the 100th epi!
dont wana see anythin saddenin on this speical day!

maneet confession...n geet to reveal her past., i mean the whole truth..don't think maan's feelings r going to change after knowing the truth...i think he'll stand by her
hey guys...we all r hoping that something BIG will hapen in the 100th epi this friday....y not letz request the CVs to make it an hour long epi....nywyz i feel the show is long due for an one-hour epi....
I really hope that maan gets familiar with Geets past and looking forward to it...
lots of questions..running  in all our minds😕
i think geet will confess knowing that maan has feelings for her... which she cant accept!
I m just hoping everything goes smoothly.... the confession....no rocky roads!!!

Alas! Me and my dreams...