Twilight

Famous Quotations from twilight...:) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

"He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I'd ever seen them, golden butterscotch" ? ? :P :P
Bella Swan,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Famous Quotations from twilight...:) (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
"Enjoying the party Mrs. Cullen."

Ugh this quotes makes me crazy!! He is so sexy!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_09Mehar23rob_ian

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
"If i could dream at all.... I would Dream of you.... and I am not ashamed of it" Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_09Mehar23dbr_kmichi-Disha-ROBlicious.luv_winchestersrob_ian

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

"You are utterly indecent ' no one should look so tempting, it's not fair."

"What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Just love these quotes
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by mahnaz_00 - 15 August 2010 at 9:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharky8candyyMehar23dbr_kmichi.anjz.-Disha-ROBlicious.luv_winchesters

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahnaz_00

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

This Made me cry. I was in tears and beyond Jealous of Bella. If a Boyfriend has the guts to say this to his girlfriend he can do anything. He melts my heart. Great Choice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichi.anjz.luv_winchestersrob_ian

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

This Made me cry. I was in tears and beyond Jealous of Bella. If a Boyfriend has the guts to say this to his girlfriend he can do anything. He melts my heart. Great Choice.

@ red.. Spot on darling...!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candyyluv_winchestersrob_ian

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Yeah Dear!!
We may easily get anyone like Jacob
But we can't get anyone like EDWARD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candyyArushi.ROBlicious.luv_winchesters

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
^^ So True.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchestersrob_ian