Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

Famous Quotations from twilight...:) (Page 11)

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_sen

i never said tat u said tat thing abt jake. If u read my post then u wil noe tat i hv said u hv seconded ie suportd d opinion tat jake is some1 easy to get. N apart frm jot n me there are atm no jake fans in ths topic. N both of us definitely didnt start 'comparing'. I dint even include d word 'edward' in any of my posts here. Surely i cant hold back ed fans if they hv been atackd bt in ths case jake ws atackd first so u definitely noe tat lyk u jake fans r also nt gng to hold back. N yeah as someone said that jake is what he is bcoz of bella lemme remind that the entire story hadnt been there if there hadnt been bella n tat includes edward also. hadnt it been 4 bella even ed wuldnt hv been d god like vampire coz v noe ed frm only bellas Pov. So in short v need to be thankful to her for bringing in this story....;-)
If u read my post then u wil c tat i hv nt mentiond edward in any of them. It ws d ed fans who hurt our sentiments by sayin thngs abt jake. So jacobians defended jake WITHOUT including ed in d thng n without hurting ed fans felings. So tats wat i want to point out. N anyways i hv nt bashd ed evr bcoz i respect hm even aftr being a jake suporter. Ed n jake r 2 diff personalities n so i dnt feel its of any use to compare. n yeah sory to point fingers at u harsha coz u being mrs ed culen gt al d honour in such cases involving edward. Realy sory 4 pointing fingers at u. I gues v shuld realy return back to wat ths topic is meant 4. Sory if i hurt any1 especialy harsha.

I am not even going to bother to reply to this because like I said people love twisting words and going somewhere else. Also Disha by saying 'Sorry to be rude' doesn't actually make your words a whole lot better because when I didn't start this you are just making me look like the bad guy in this post & please one more thing. Comparison isn't always done with the Other person's name in it. And we 'EDward' fans didn't say anything that would hurt you, most people just tend to take things the wrong way. What was wrong about saying "Guys with the personality like Jacob are still easy to find". I REALLY don't see what Harm that does to you.

Anyways. I don't plan on having to argue when all I said was a little thing which was as always twisted and taken in a HURTFUL way.

Amb Can you please close this topic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehar23.anjz.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
^PM has been sent to Ananya.
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I think we had enough discussions about the quotations already; maybe we should have a new thread made now?

The discussions have shifted from quotes to something less healthy so I'm closing the thread, please PM me if you have any queries.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senSajan_EktaAngel-Jot.Mehar23.anjz.rob_ianROBlicious.MrsSidMalhotra

Go to top