Famous Quotations from twilight...:) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
You think I regret saving your life?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.75
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 5, p.87
So you faint at the sight of blood?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 5, p.97
Originally posted by M-Patz

I said sorry guys
Its not Ayysha's fault.I know its my fault😭
I shouldn't have said that
Plz dont bash with each other
And I believe Jacob is Jacob
Edward is Edward
Sorrrrry once again
😭

Hey Don't Worry! People Tend to take things the wrong way. Its not your fault. Don't Worry.
Most of the time I tune it all out — it can be very distracting. And then it's easier to seem normal when I'm not accidentally answering someone's thoughts rather than their words.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 9, p.180
Trust me just this once — you are the opposite of ordinary.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 10, p.210
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Disha Why do you think I think Jot got upset because of me?
Also Just to be clear I did NOT start this someone said something about Jacob being something and I am sorry but you can't always ask the Edward fans to hold back. If you guys can say Jacob is all that I think we have the same right. And also Never in this forum have I ever said 'I never compare' or 'I am always following rules' If I have please tell me where. Also I never bashed Jacob and I never rubbed it in that Edward Is a better lover or whatever. Also someone said someone like Edward can't be found and I just agreed, but then some jacob fans jumped in comparing .

I am not saying you all are at fault and NOT me. So Please don't point your finger out on me.
</font>
i never said tat u said tat thing abt jake. If u read my post then u wil noe tat i hv said u hv seconded ie suportd d opinion tat jake is some1 easy to get. N apart frm jot n me there are atm no jake fans in ths topic. N both of us definitely didnt start 'comparing'. I dint even include d word 'edward' in any of my posts here. Surely i cant hold back ed fans if they hv been atackd bt in ths case jake ws atackd first so u definitely noe tat lyk u jake fans r also nt gng to hold back. N yeah as someone said that jake is what he is bcoz of bella lemme remind that the entire story hadnt been there if there hadnt been bella n tat includes edward also. hadnt it been 4 bella even ed wuldnt hv been d god like vampire coz v noe ed frm only bellas Pov. So in short v need to be thankful to her for bringing in this story....;-)
If u read my post then u wil c tat i hv nt mentiond edward in any of them. It ws d ed fans who hurt our sentiments by sayin thngs abt jake. So jacobians defended jake WITHOUT including ed in d thng n without hurting ed fans felings. So tats wat i want to point out. N anyways i hv nt bashd ed evr bcoz i respect hm even aftr being a jake suporter. Ed n jake r 2 diff personalities n so i dnt feel its of any use to compare. n yeah sory to point fingers at u harsha coz u being mrs ed culen gt al d honour in such cases involving edward. Realy sory 4 pointing fingers at u. I gues v shuld realy return back to wat ths topic is meant 4. Sory if i hurt any1 especialy harsha.Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
All of you.. just chill.. poor Topic maker is the only one posting those quotes... and we are here fighting... *shakes head in disapproval*🥱

Please Ignore others unlikeable posts and forget!

😳

Else mods.. please close this topic....

ugghh! Alright thats it. Ayysha did you PM Ananya? If you didn't, i'm doing it.

*Jot*
Originally posted by disha_sen

i never said tat u said tat thing abt jake. If u read my post then u wil noe tat i hv said u hv seconded ie suportd d opinion tat jake is some1 easy to get. N apart frm jot n me there are atm no jake fans in ths topic. N both of us definitely didnt start 'comparing'. I dint even include d word 'edward' in any of my posts here. Surely i cant hold back ed fans if they hv been atackd bt in ths case jake ws atackd first so u definitely noe tat lyk u jake fans r also nt gng to hold back. N yeah as someone said that jake is what he is bcoz of bella lemme remind that the entire story hadnt been there if there hadnt been bella n tat includes edward also. hadnt it been 4 bella even ed wuldnt hv been d god like vampire coz v noe ed frm only bellas Pov. So in short v need to be thankful to her for bringing in this story....;-)
If u read my post then u wil c tat i hv nt mentiond edward in any of them. It ws d ed fans who hurt our sentiments by sayin thngs abt jake. So jacobians defended jake WITHOUT including ed in d thng n without hurting ed fans felings. So tats wat i want to point out. N anyways i hv nt bashd ed evr bcoz i respect hm even aftr being a jake suporter. Ed n jake r 2 diff personalities n so i dnt feel its of any use to compare. n yeah sory to point fingers at u harsha coz u being mrs ed culen gt al d honour in such cases involving edward. Realy sory 4 pointing fingers at u. I gues v shuld realy return back to wat ths topic is meant 4. Sory if i hurt any1 especialy harsha.

I am not even going to bother to reply to this because like I said people love twisting words and going somewhere else. Also Disha by saying 'Sorry to be rude' doesn't actually make your words a whole lot better because when I didn't start this you are just making me look like the bad guy in this post & please one more thing. Comparison isn't always done with the Other person's name in it. And we 'EDward' fans didn't say anything that would hurt you, most people just tend to take things the wrong way. What was wrong about saying "Guys with the personality like Jacob are still easy to find". I REALLY don't see what Harm that does to you.

Anyways. I don't plan on having to argue when all I said was a little thing which was as always twisted and taken in a HURTFUL way.

Amb Can you please close this topic.