Fan Fictions

FF Maneet Scenes- after marriage Updt Pg 20 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

neha2005

IF-Dazzler

neha2005

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Just read ur post and it's so great!! Hope u update soon!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Maneet Scenes- after marriage Updt Pg 20 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
loved it .. pls add me to ur PM n update soon :)

nimi.fan

Goldie

nimi.fan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palluluvsmaan

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
just read both da parts!!!!!

awsumm.....loved iT!!!!

update sooN!!!!

n add me to ur pm list!!!!

palluluvsmaan

babygurl10

Goldie

babygurl10

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i check this post like every hour.....waiting for your update.....ahhh i cant wait any longer......but no pressure.....take ur timeBig smile

palluluvsmaan

maanmeet1

IF-Rockerz

maanmeet1

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
its my 3rd msg........same as babygurl10 i keep checking dis post for d next part.......take ur own time bt dont make us wait for toooooooooooooooooo long..........

kidding

palluluvsmaan

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
lovely dear
add me to the PM list
bye sumi

palluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Scene –Maan's anger!

Maan went for his workout session. Meanwhile, Geet got up. Her body ached. She looked around but did not find Maan anywhere in the room. She wrapped the spread around her and went for shower. Somehow, the cold water felt nice to her, especially to the love bite places. She wore a pink color sari and came out with wet hair. She went and sat in front of the mirror and applied sindoor. Suddenly, two arms snaked around her waist. She gasped. MAAN! She saw in the mirror, Maan nuzzling in the nape of her neck. She closed her eyes! "Mmmmm. You smell delicious!" Maan groaned.

"Leave me Maan. Abhi dil nahi bhara kya?" But one look in his eyes, gave her the answer.

To distract him, she pouts "See, how many red marks are there on my body and I feel so sore. And now I have to do something to hide them!"

Maan's expressions changed from lust to concern. He immediately got to see the red marks and a pained expression came on his face.

"I am sorry Geet. Let me apply ointment to it". Not wanting him to feel  guilty, she replied" Its ok Maan. Itna bhi dard nahi ho raha. And right now, your topmost priority should be meeting Dadi. Did you meet her?"

"No, I just came back from my exercise. Will go and take shower and then meet her." Geet nodded. Maan got ready and rushed to meet his Dadi. Dadi saw the happiness and glow on Maan's face. Somehow, she could not tell him about NT's behavior with Geet. She thought that she will talk to him in the evening. Menawhile, Geet came to the kitchen to prepare breakfast . Suddenly NT came there to get water. Seeing her, Geet got reminded of the last night and she becomes sad. Making weird facial expressions, NT left.

Geet, lost in her thoughts, set up the table. Maan came and planting a small kiss on her forehead, sat down. Dadi also joined them. Dadi, Maan had few business talks. Suddenly Maan noticed that Geet was very quiet. It was unusual. He lloked at Geet for sometime, who seemed completely lost and sad. He was about to ask her when his phone rang. He had to leave for the office immediately.

Maan was quite busy with office work till noon. Around, 1.00 pm he got little bit free. He turned down the curtain blinds and sat with his eyes closed. Immediately, Geet came into his thoughts. He called her. He tried to strike a conversation with her but her replies were in monosyllables. He was frustrated. This is the thing which irks him the most. Her going into the shell. He banged his hand on the table. Suddenly, thinking of something, he called Dadi.

"Dadi, whats up with Geet. She seems quite upset."

"Maan, beta you come back home and then we will have a talk."

Sensing that something was indeed wrong, he raised his voice "I want to know about it NOW!"

Dadi tells him everything. Maan's expressions are hardening. He calls Adi and ask him to cancel all his appointments for the day. Looking at his face, Adi dared not asked him the reason.

Maan reached home and like a lion, taking long strides, he walked towards Nt's room. He first checked on Geet, whom he found sleeping. He quietly closed her door, so that she should not get disturbed.

"NAINTARA!" NT, hastliy came out. She saw Maan who was fuming with anger. She got sweat droplets on her forehead.

"how dare you talk to my Geet like this? Who gave you the right? Remember, you are my employee's wife, which makes you a servant of my wife too. And servants do not talk like this to their Masters, in my house. And what did you say to her? That she is a B****?" Maan closed his eyes saying this word.

" I do not like to disrespect woman. But I have to show you the mirror. You were the one, who tried to seduce me so that I marry you. Why? Because, I am the MD of Khurana constructions. When I declined, you laid your evils eyes on my brother. You did all this, just to get money and power. And what did you do to Geet? Just for the sake of money, you spoiled the life of an innocent girl. So it will not be wrong to say that you are the biggest …….." Maan stopped. He somehow could not say that word again. He again spoke, "From this moment, you and your useless husband will shift to the outhouse. Pack your bags and get lost! And haan remember, do not EVER show you ugly face to me and my family again. Otherwise, MAan Khurana will do something so bad to you, which you cannot imagine."

NT was hell scared and humiliated. She just could see the fire in Maan's eyes. For her own good, she hastily called Dev and packed her bags.

Dadi was looking at this from upstairs. She smiled. Maan walked upstairs. Dadi stopped him.

"Well done Maan. I am proud of you. Hopefully this will put some sense into good for nothing NT".

"Dadi, I did not do this for some social cause. She insulted MY GEET. How dare she? She has no inkling what can I do to her. "Maan was trembling with anger.

"Maan calm down. Now you should think about Geet's happiness. Will you take my suggestion? Take her out of Delhi for sometime. She needs change of surrounding."

Maan pondered.

End!

PrecapMaan's surprise!

So how was it? Sorry for the delay. I was just hooked up with some work and was also a bit lazy to write.Embarrassed Please write long comments. I love to read themEmbarrassed. Though, I am not good at replying, but I read each and every of themEmbarrassed. And trust me, they mean a lot to meEmbarrassed.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratigirlchetchouinlwgeetdrashtipatel30kanu_nvlkhPalay2012sarah_zaishaSmile90preet07kajol.kasuammyicycoolpisces16Jotz_92harshijipriyankasweet21swetaa100Ayesha_MSKsmilieyhemvbcherieLoverkathie_bernsCrystalSayaKhanAtiyahEscapistSakshiGargcuteshilpasihuQueenbeePallaviNewdimeKinshukKiDewaniCutee999Maaneet4eve-maankimishti-maanmeet1maaneetsangelWater.wajiha-1honeygrapeesha143bestfan-Zoya-thesaint148smallvilleSigmacharmed onesswetha10-afsha-mitzi11MishtyShonarsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneet_BlackPearl_-Mrinalini-sona-rai-AviatoR-spvddumasInfinitedreamsKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top