Fan Fictions

FF Maneet Scenes- after marriage Updt Pg 20 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Lovely part.
Plzz continue soon.

Fatima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Maneet Scenes- after marriage Updt Pg 20 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetaa100

swetaa100

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey luv it pm me when u update it

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Awesome dear...
Would love to read more...
Continue soon and please add me to your PM list!!!

Take Care
Zoya

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Thank you all for the lovely commentsTongue. About PM, its tedious to pm each one of you seprately. So if who all wants pm, can send me buddy request, I will add them and send them PMs. Also, I will surely reply to each one of you but first lets get to the next update. I know you all are dying to see MSK's passion. Naughty, naughty girls. LOLLOL

Warning- Read at your own risk.

Scene Hai Peene ka Mausam!!

Next day, Geet did not go to the kindergarten. She was too sad and upset. Even Dadi did not insist her. The night came. Geet took out Maan's shirt and slept. Tears were trickling down her face, even in the sleep.

At IG International airport, Maan clad in black attire comes out. He had specifically instructed Adi not to let Media know that he is coming. After all, he signed one of the biggest constructions overseas deal. Although, he was suppose to return after one day, but he made everyone run on their toes back in London, so that he finishes his work in 2 days. He just wanted to be with Geet right now. Geet! Thinking about her, he ruffled his hand in hair. She must be upset. I have to manaofy her. He gave one of his famous crooked smile thinking about the manaofy part. He knew how to do it!Embarrassed

He reached house. Quietly, he entered his room and there lied his angel on the bed. She was looking extra beautiful to him. Be it, seeing her after 48 hrs or the moon light falling on her angelic face. Wait a minute! Is that my shirt she is clinging on? He had a naughty smile on his face. He decided to take shower. Cold water made him felt nice. But it was also turning him on. He so wanted Geet to be with him in this shower. Hurriedly, he put on his black track pants and picked up the vest. But thinking of something, he kept it back. So now Maan is wet, water drippling from his hair, body and he is shirtless.

Geet is in deep slumber. Maan walks towards the bed and slip beside Geet inside the comforter. He wrap his hands around her waist. Geet, in her deep sleep turns towards him and cuddles. Maan smiles. He tightens his grip when Geet open her eyes suddenly. At first, she thinks she is hallucinating. Wasn't Maan supposed to return tomorrow? She lifts her hand and touches his face. "Ummm" Oh holy! He is for real!

"You came back one day early. Why did you not call me even once? You know, what did I go through? I am never gonna talk to you again. Even Dadi was worried for you. But no, you do not care for anyone in this world. Why? Because you are MSK! Delhi ke Sartaj badshah!" Tears had already started rolling from her eyes.

She would have gone on and on, when she felt his finger on her lips "chup! Bilkul chup!"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Eyelock  moment. Without breaking the eyelock, Maan bent down to kiss away the tears. Geet closes her eyes. He then proceeded towards her forehead. Planting a trail of kisses, he finally eyed upon her lips. Water droplets from Maan's hair fall on Geet.

"You are wet!!"

"Yes, I am sweetheart." Saying this he bent down to take her lips with his own. Suddenly, Geet felt light hearted. She thought that as if she is floating in air and someone should catch her before she falls. This was not the first time Maan kissed her but this kiss had urgency, longing, raw desire. The kiss went on for about 20 minutes. Maan finally let her lips go and immediately buried his head in her neck. He started nuzzling and biting her, all over the places. Geet moaned "Aah!" This heightened his ecstasy and he brought more vigor and passion to his kisses. He left a lot of love bites on her body. Finally, the moment of zenith of ecstasy arrived. Geet let out a small scream which Maan quieted with his lips. Geet laid panting and Maan separated himself from her. Geet closed her eyes but little did she know that her husband was not done with her yet.  After 15 minutes, Maan was again on top of Geet. This time it was speedy, aggressive, vigorous. Geet was surprised by his take but Maan could not let go of his wife, atleast this night. He wanted her again and again.

Morning, 6 a.m. Geet was nearly unconsciousness due to the massive passion, courtesy her husband. Maan was still awake. He looked lovingly at his wife. He wanted to continue but knew that she was exhausted. He got up and wore his pants. He draped the spread on her and increased the temperature of AC. He knew that Geet did not have her clothes on and she may feel cold. Bending down, he planted a small kiss on her forehead and left the room.

End!

Precap- Maan-NT face off and a surprise for Geet!

So how was this one? I am dying to read the comments. But keep it non X rated.LOLLOLLOL

Love

Pallu

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

chetchoupayalprasadinlwgeetlovelyreemukanu_nvlkhsarah_zaishaammyicycoolkaurpj01ginny_2ameena_snehakajol.kasuCrazy_SohaJotz_92reenasvSananya09pisces16guru-ki-dewaani-Aashii-swetaa100Ayesha_MSKsmilieycherieLoverEscapistSakshiGarghemvbkathie_bernsCrystalSayababygurl10QueenbeePallaviteri_susansihuNeetu2825bahaneMeetPremeerCutee999Amerrasparikhiqbals4everneha2005-maankimishti-KinshukKiDewaniDoracakeWater.wajiha-1smallvillethesaint148rosette80bestfanesha143kooliioMishtyShonaSofnaswetha10-Kash-charmed onesSigma_BlackPearl_honeygrapesona-rairsroopalihinal_maaneetmaanseedumasspvdpickachu-AviatoR-Krishna_Sourav

swetaa100

swetaa100

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
oh my maan control yaar teri hi biwi hai but lumbi judai ka itna asar!
gud pallu continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetu2825MeetPremeer

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
OMGG that was realy passionate,intimate,hot...OMG i never imagined u can write it so passionately.Loved yaar~!omg thanks the warning.Its is so very needed.OMGG!!!!That was hotttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Evil Smile

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
OMG OMG
that was awesome
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue it was awesome