FF Maneet Scenes- after marriage Updt Pg 20

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Fellows,

I was just getting bored, so thought of a scene between Maneet. So its a after their marriage scene.

Geet and Maan are leading happy married life and Dev fiasco, pregnancy secret is out. Maan has accepted Geet with all love. He is very angry with Dev and wish to kick him out. But Dadi request him not do so and so do Geet (since she cannot see Dadi sad). So Dev- NT, still stay at Khurana mansion, and he is mere an employee in Maan's company. Maan is quite busy with his work since he neglected it for past few months to sort out his personal life. Now with his love Geet at his side, he is back to the MSK. But he made sure that he gave ample time to Geet.

Scene- Lambi Judaai

Geet is waiting eagerly for Maan to return from office. Its raining outside and Geet is missing Maan more than ever. She just wishes that Maan should come and hold her in his warm arms. Well, in their relationship, it was Maan who had been making the first move every time and Geet succumbing to his passion. But tonight was special. Geet wished to make the first move and show Maan how passionate she could get. Suddenly there is a phone call. Geet hastily picks it up. "Hello Geet speaking?" Geet immediately recognized the voice. Its Adi. She replied "Yes Adi how are you?" Adi " I am fine Geet. Well, Maan Sir asked me to give you the message that he had to immediately leave for London for some urgent business trip. He will return in 3 days." Geet was furious. Did not even call me???? Adi " Geet, he so wanted to call you but the clients were sitting on his head. He was damn upset but he had to go" Geet said fine and hung up the phone. She was very sad. She went and gave this message to Dadi. Dadi sensed her sadness and asked to sleep in her room till Maan returns. Geet politely declined and came back to her room. She lied on the bed. However she tried to sleep, the bed kept reminding her of the passionate moments between her and Maan. Unable to sleep, finally she got up, opened the cupboard and took out one of Maan's shirts. She wrapped it around her and slept peacefully.

Next morning she got up feeling heavy. Suddenly it dawned to her that she has to spent  72 hrs precisely without Maan. She held her head. She went down, made breakfast, gave Dadi her medicines. Dadi asked to go the kindergarten nearby and spend some time with children. Geet thought of this as a good idea. She went to the place and had very good time with children. Although she kept thinking about Maan. She came back in afternoon, had rest and spent some time talking to Dadi. She was now really angry at Maan. Couldn't he even call her once? Agreed he did not before leaving, but atleast after reaching there, he could have done that. She decided that she is going to have a talk with him about this, once he returns.

Night time, Geet was walking in the corridor, lost in her thoughts when NT came in front of her suddenly. Geet tried to walk away but NT did not let her go. NT thought of it as a golden chance to insult Geet, since Maan was away.

"So Mrs Maan Singh Khurana, the gold digger, how is life going?"

"Mind you language!"

"why? Felt bad? Why should you? The way you enticed my husband and make him fall for you in a weak moment, the same you did for Maan. The only difference is I rescued my Dev but poor Maan. He fell for it. You just want the wealth Geet. Don't you? What should one expect from a girl who belongs to a small city? You are a b*****" NT smirked

"Shut up Naintara!!!!!!! Suddenly Dadi roared from the back. NT was damn scared. She had no inkling that Dadi has been hearing everything.

"You should be thankful to Geet that you and your useless husband are still in this house. You do not have any idea what Maan can do to you both. So not get lost from here and do not show your face to us. I said Go!!!!!!!!!!

NT, giving scared looks to Dadi went hurriedly from there. Geet was still standing, crying bitterly. Dadi hugged her and brought her to her room. She gave her water and Geet put her head in Dadi's lap.

What NT said was it true? I am really a B***** Geet closed her eyes thinking about it. Dadi could sense that Geet has been shattered from inside. She really wanted Maan to come soon and handle this crisis. She knew that only Maan can bring Geet to her old self. Dadi also decided that she will talk to Maan about shifting Dev-NT in outhouse. She did not want this to happen again.

End!

Precap- Maan returns and a passionate reunion!

So how was it? If you wish me to continue, then please comment!

Love

Pallu

Updates

Scene 1- Page 1

Scene 2- Page 3

Scene 3- Page 7

Scene 4 - Page 10

Scene 5 - Page 20
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice,lovely start, pls continue soon and pm me sure.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice! πŸ‘

Keep going Pallu.

I want to read what Geet does to Maan and what Maan does to NT! 🀣

PM me too, i don't want to miss out! 😊

But i have a question - Geet's baby is gone?
Edited by -Sonia-xx - 13 years ago
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats awesome...wow plzzz make the return from tour passionate and this part was truely awesome.The B****NT.Omg i hate her.
Loved it.Write the next episode sooner.
Andonce again.Plzzzzzz i need u to continue the episode with yes,lots of passion.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Very nice! 😊

Keep going Pallu.

I want to read what Maan does to NT and what Geet does to Maan! 🀣

Well, she is angry with MaanπŸ˜†. So I think this time too, Maan is gonna make the move! Lets c. Thanks for likng itπŸ˜ƒ
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely scene,,..do continue!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

Well, she is angry with MaanπŸ˜†. So I think this time too, Maan is gonna make the move! Lets c. Thanks for likng itπŸ˜ƒ

I want to see, in your creativity how Maan apologizes to Geet and begs her for pardon for not calling her! πŸ˜†

Please write soon.
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was nice!! Seriously, pls continue..

Pls update really soon..
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awesome!

whenever u update plzzzzzzzz pm me!
continue soon!
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one yaar ....loved the way Dadi shut NT up ....plz keep going ...and pls pm wen u write more ...thanks