Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Good news !!

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
vow so angad is back, as per the new promo-- thats gr8--so we have sum more action--several twists and turns brewing up with lots of cliff hangers everyweekend--but am game for it, as krish will now be able to settle all scores wid angad and sumhow hear the truth from the horses mouth itself!!!!!!!!!!!Am lubbing it vowee Clap after so much melodrama we shall now have sum action packed drama and krishna back in form !!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap luks like gud tidings ahead for kriya after the final rollar coaster ride--- Clap Clap Clap lub it and i must say arhaan surprised me by dancing so wel in azadi livel--he was far more spontaneous and at ease on stage, than prats today Smile lubb u krishna --keep it goin Clap Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edward420chhaya007OfflineAlwaysusername88suk19

username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

grrr angadwa is back, please go die again!
but i guess the show is going to pick up even more, kriya getting closer, angad coming back...krishna back in his old istyle!

Edited by xmuqix - 15 August 2010 at 6:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

OfflineAlways IF-Rockerz
OfflineAlways
OfflineAlways

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

vow so angad is back, as per the new promo-- thats gr8--so we have sum more action--several twists and turns brewing up with lots of cliff hangers everyweekend--but am game for it, as krish will now be able to settle all scores wid angad and sumhow hear the truth from the horses mouth itself!!!!!!!!!!!Am lubbing it vowee Clap after so much melodrama we shall now have sum action packed drama and krishna back in form !!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap luks like gud tidings ahead for kriya after the final rollar coaster ride--- Clap Clap Clap lub it and i must say arhaan surprised me by dancing so wel in azadi livel--he was far more spontaneous and at ease on stage, than prats today Smile lubb u krishna --keep it goin Clap Clap

Have you seen the new promo?Is Angad really back????????Shocked

gees

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Is Angad really back? Did you see the promo?

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hey folks NooOOOOOOOOOOOO i haven't seen the promo yet but i too read it in another thread and so i jus spelled my pov ---am sorry dont take it as confirmed newz ples Smilebut am glued to my Tel set and will post the info as fast as possible Smile
dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Yay thats good now Krishu will be back......

gees

OfflineAlways IF-Rockerz
OfflineAlways
OfflineAlways

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

hey folks NooOOOOOOOOOOOO i haven't seen the promo yet but i too read it in another thread and so i jus spelled my pov ---am sorry dont take it as confirmed newz ples Smilebut am glued to my Tel set and will post the info as fast as possible Smile

I thought you were sure. Actually nobody is giving confirmed news or link .so we r really confusedConfused

gees

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
wat r cvs up to ...uffffff....... anyway its good atleast now krishna can kill him...having him confessed zat nothing happened between pratigya and himself

i fink he is still alive... i mean we didnt see him die... not reali.... he probabli saved himself by hanging on a branch or somethinLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 15 August 2010 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TvSeriergees

Go to top