Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Shumi di is right in saying that Pratigya is very selfish! now she is realizing that without Krish, she just cannot live in that family! Dead
So now she needs Krish, and showing off her fake love! Dead

I mean, how stupid the cVs are showing - Krish is missing from the house since 2 days and ppl are just not concerned for finding him? Shocked Even when Pratigya tells Adarsh that Krish is missing, adarsh says - come lets meet mom n dad first as they are so worried for you! Later we will search for KRish! Dead How illogical! Who is directing the behooda show nowadays? Angry
  OMG i Felt Like Killin Adarsh Angry
shd do that! Will reduce one saxena =  less torture! LOL
n the thakursAngry When Pratigya Ran away, instead of Lookin for Krish, they r busy Lookin for PratsAngry i mean they showin No Concern for KrishnaCry no wonder he ends up in ICU Cry
Krish needs to run away from everyone and be with his gang aka Tunva n Chandu! Those two really care for him! Big smile Then he will find a good girl like Mima who is crazy abt him! LOL He shd marry such a girl and not a hypocrite like Pratigya! Dead I eman come on, she isn't even good looking! ROFL And hails she is overweight! LOL
n Even Wen SS wanted to Trap Pratigya, he lied Krish is HomeShockedAngryWTF !!! Angry
Krish is the onli good Thing Abt this Show Clap

yeah and still media treats him like a villain! Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY| (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged

btw whts the status of your Maneet thread Manal? LOL
How many more to go still? Wink

Now we r On 42nd Thread LOL
in 1 day we finished 2 threads ROFL
now im restin ROFL Let thm Kill the Thread i'll Join Later When Ma Otha Behoodas Come online LOL n 8 more to go B4 Friday n im sure we will do it Wink ROFL

ROFL ohh ohh! ROFL All the best! Lage raho Munna bhai! ROFL

Edited by pritirays - 15 August 2010 at 3:41am

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Shumi di is right in saying that Pratigya is very selfish! now she is realizing that without Krish, she just cannot live in that family! Dead
So now she needs Krish, and showing off her fake love! Dead

I mean, how stupid the cVs are showing - Krish is missing from the house since 2 days and ppl are just not concerned for finding him? Shocked Even when Pratigya tells Adarsh that Krish is missing, adarsh says - come lets meet mom n dad first as they are so worried for you! Later we will search for KRish! Dead How illogical! Who is directing the behooda show nowadays? Angry
shd do that! Will reduce one saxena =  less torture! LOLKay Beti Ne Ijazat Dedi Thn done Nxt tyme im Flyin To India Jst To Kill him Buh Komal Ka Kya Hoga Shocked ROFL
n the thakursAngry When Pratigya Ran away, instead of Lookin for Krish, they r busy Lookin for PratsAngry i mean they showin No Concern for KrishnaCry no wonder he ends up in ICU Cry
Krish needs to run away from everyone and be with his gang aka Tunva n Chandu! Those two really care for him! Big smile Then he will find a good girl like Mima who is crazy abt him! LOL He shd marry such a girl and not a hypocrite like Pratigya! Dead I eman come on, she isn't even good looking! ROFL And hails she is overweight! LOLTuna n Chandu r the Onli 1 Who Krish Should Actually Call his FAMILY ! unlike his FFamily n his So Callled WifeAngry n ROFL in azzaaadi Live cuz of her make up she actually Looked like a Fish ROFL
n Even Wen SS wanted to Trap Pratigya, he lied Krish is HomeShockedAngryWTF !!! Angry

yeah and still media treats him like a villain! AngryThey Call Wrong People Wrong Name Angry Like Komal is Not a Vamp buh still her name is Mentioned under the vamp list Angry  

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

btw whts the status of your Maneet thread Manal? LOL
How many more to go still? Wink

Now we r On 42nd Thread LOL
in 1 day we finished 2 threads ROFL
now im restin ROFL Let thm Kill the Thread i'll Join Later When Ma Otha Behoodas Come online LOL n 8 more to go B4 Friday n im sure we will do it Wink ROFL

ROFL ohh ohh! ROFL All the best! Lage raho Munna bhai! ROFL
ROFL

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

shd do that! Will reduce one saxena =  less torture! LOLKay Beti Ne Ijazat Dedi Thn done Nxt tyme im Flyin To India Jst To Kill him Buh Komal Ka Kya Hoga Shocked ROFL
Komal shd be married to Tunva or Chandu! Wink
Krish needs to run away from everyone and be with his gang aka Tunva n Chandu! Those two really care for him! Big smile Then he will find a good girl like Mima who is crazy abt him! LOL He shd marry such a girl and not a hypocrite like Pratigya! Dead I eman come on, she isn't even good looking! ROFL And hails she is overweight! LOLTuna n Chandu r the Onli 1 Who Krish Should Actually Call his FAMILY ! unlike his FFamily n his So Callled WifeAngry n ROFL in azzaaadi Live cuz of her make up she actually Looked like a Fish ROFL
No matter how much makeup they put on Pooja, her fish look doesn't leave her! ROFL Abe kuch bhi kar lo, she does not look pretty! She is just fair, n thats it! LOL

yeah and still media treats him like a villain! AngryThey Call Wrong People Wrong Name Angry Like Komal is Not a Vamp buh still her name is Mentioned under the vamp list Angry 
Dead they just wanna promote Pooja, and they can't do that till they pull back the real stars! Angry I mean Krish n Komal are just awesome actors! And Pooja sucks big time! Dead

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Chal Manal, I am cutting from here! Wink
I am off to see the creation seminar videos! Big smile

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Komal shd be married to Tunva or Chandu! WinkOk Done so Now I Can Kill Adarsh Wink n thn tht Arushi who keeps Blamin Krish for everythin Angry
No matter how much makeup they put on Pooja, her fish look doesn't leave her! ROFL Abe kuch bhi kar lo, she does not look pretty! She is just fair, n thats it! LOLSahi Bolbo ROFL She is onli White buh Her Unique Expressions Neva Wanna Leave her Alone ROFL

Dead they just wanna promote Pooja, and they can't do that till they pull back the real stars! Angry I mean Krish n Komal are just awesome actors! And Pooja sucks big time! Dead Komal Will soon be Famous By Comedy Circus Clap people r Really Appreciatin herClap btw even SS came to Comedy Circus LOL    

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Aaliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top