Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mayurmizz

nice interview yaar but one thing arjun for us rati is beautiful!

I personally think Smart is the best answer than beautiful...Rati is beautifull we all know ..Indian Beauty 😛  ( Why do we need to hear from him )  yeh answe kitnee baar suna hai hamne.. but smart and brainy  is best answer .. i love it ..
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
awesome interview 😃
awww Arjun is incomplete without his mother and Rati is incomplete without Mayank and vice versa😳😆
And pls stop making it sound like he said Rati is not beautiful 🥱..........she herself describes as smart,friendly and intelligent.............external beauty just matters when u're not emotionally connected with a person .........I think Arti are above such superficial descriptions(atleast I think so)..........if u ask me about Hrithik I tell he is hot but about my lover or friend I would say honest or smart(qualities u say after knowing a person inside out) 😃..........So nothing wrong in his answers

And I think Rati is the one who makes him laugh heartily all the time
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Lol, Mayank and Rati. Someone's confused, big time 🤣
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
poor guy always confuse btw mayank,nupur,arjun n rati.
we can understand.
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome interview arjun...thanx for sharing
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i loved this interview.Arjun is really intelligent.He gave sensible answers .There is no immaturity or childishness in his way of answering.And i also like the quality of arjun-he is very caring.Rati also said this in one the interview (group interview of mjht cast -s2 beginning).

For me rati is very beautiful girl with nice long hair,expressive eyes ,face,great smile ,good physic , good complexion.Arjun said rati is smart.Smart means beautiful,fashionable elegant  and brainy.smart word has wide range of synonyms.Anyways ,he used a exact word to describe her.

Edited by shantip91 - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this guy and his answers😃😃

Well we know you missed Rati😃😃 Even we missed her😃😃 That is why we fought to bring her back...😃😃 He did not know what to say at first when he was asked what he missed the most about her...He must have thought "Kya kahoon??" Then he simplified his options by saying He missed Rati-Simple...ALL OF HER😳 I think Rati should listen to this😉

Waise Mr. Bijlani seemed a bit confused-Rati and Mayank?? Was there supposed to be Nupur or Arjun instead???😛

OMG he shouted when he was told about girls calling him bhaiya😆😆 He is so sweet-imagine he would marry all the girls who love him😆😆 Oh Boy! I don't even want to think how many wives he would have in that case😆😆😆 I think I would be satisfied with just that one lady I wish he would marry😳 They are PERRRRFFFFFFEEEEEECCCCCCTTTTTT😳

He thinks Rati is brainy..That is cool😃😃 I would like to tell Mr.Bijlani that Miss Rati Pandey has all the qualities that a good life partner would have😳

OMG I am obsessed with ArTi 😆😆

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 13 years ago
Senny thumbnail
Hey thanks alot, Nice Interview!
ramsha.aslam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
he said "rati for geet"❤️
"for rancho he chose himself as he knows that rati likes aamir khan"😉
and "in girls hair attract him the most as rati has got beautiful hair"
hmmmmm Arjun what's going on???????? and "i missed...i... i... missed Rati simple" we know its SIMPLE😉
"we as a couple work GREAT 😃 if there's only rati without mayank and if there's only mayank without rati,it doesn't work TSK"did you notice that "tsk" of him......he seems quite depressed at the incident of their separation🤗  poor Arjun got his Rati BACK!!!!!🥳
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NICE!

So AB finds Rati smart, he missed "RATI"  🤣...and he would choose Rati to be Geet of Jab We Met 😍 OMG rocking answers Day Dreaming😎  OMG i would love to see him as Rancho of 3 idiots...ArTi are rockstars!!