A 'confirmed' track - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hewascool90210

amazng post👏 

what can i say you are the best of best, you are engima!!

with your post
bani🤗
and am in love with ur emoticons😳
Originally posted by monar

THIS IS AN EPIC --- indeed an epic...  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JS Rock!!! ... I LOVE YOU JS
☺️ and YOUR REPORT IS OUT OF THE WORLD 🤣🤣check out if Munnu is Marsian 🤣

lol I lub Ring-A-Ring O'Roses 🤣 CVz Pocket fool of poses 🤣

@Shamil - yaar from where you get these brilliant idea, I know forum but how to implement and where to implement is an art and you are way too talented... I am your biggest fan (Shweeto ji is different but Shamil you are guru take a tie/Bow) 🤗
ROFL
monaa🤗
haila, so much praises!Blushing
Shamil, as usual wonderfully written humour. I like your satire around the two groups using the situation as either concern or jealousy depending on where they are in a given point of time. I also like the explanation for the two male leads exit, which convinetly will take us to the sisters track. Love your take on the current mess called DMG. JSji ko jai ho, for covering the story despite the ban, his dedication to keep us all informed and spread laughter, his prime moto and a his aim to continue whatever the situation is, is worthy of an "persistence award"Edited by Limo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya85

what can i say yaar. u r the best Jhoota Singh. U r the best
thanks yaar🤗
Originally posted by shanti05

Jhappis and Muhwaas to JS !!!🤗

Rampa back to her chudail mode gives two 'fataaks' to Sidhu which makes him regain his lost memory. (AR fans curse R while SR fans decide they will finally get C-night)

Way to go Rampa c-nite is looong due  Ab tho 6 month Aniversary bhi aa Raha hai !! So go for it Sidhu and Rampa !!😳

Seriulsy with the masalas there CV's  make  track or off track make sure  LS  kidnaps  Munna the sopt boy and  give him  Dil mai Ghaas kay ladoo and  get the track out of him !!😆

since u rejerved ur post, I will reply to u first🤗
@red- may be they can show a track where Rampa tries to seduce Sidhu in the red lingerie (this time we need to see her in that ) to bring back his 'memory'😛
Originally posted by sourya3011

hahaha funny
thanks yaar🤗
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Jhootha ji!!!

🤣🤣🤣Salute to our Jhootha ji! Jhootha ji, I am perfectly sure this is definitely the confirmed track of DMG's future judging from its condition. Jhootha ji, unfortunately I have stopped watching DMG, as I couldn't take it anymore............its just too dumb and boring for me now that I couldn't watch it with same enthusiasm as before. 😕 But, I hope that won't stop you from pming me becuz, I definitely love your lunatic times news. So, even if I don't watch the DMG, I will still keep reading your Lunatic Times becuz, they are what brings me laughter when I am feeling the stress of work. So, plz keep sending your lunatic times......😊 They are just classic!
                                                😆😆😆 Btw, I am not sure if DMG even has a future???
                            I mean like "actual" future right that is not just merely composed of flashbacks.......ahhhhhhhh wait thats the past! 😆 
                                                                       Shamil, you are a ⭐️
                                                               ~Payal 

buzzyyyyyy🤗
u dont watch dil mein ghaas??? neither do I😛 (err, do watch it occasionally..though)😉
I am sure once ksg and kw is away they will survive on flashbacks only😆
Originally posted by shamil

bani🤗
and am in love with ur emoticons😳

i know shamil😆
Originally posted by namu_dmg

@Red part
Super Awsm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Luv readin LT 😆
Amazing Post Shamil 😆 👏
thanks yaar🤗
since u liked the red part more, I know u are from which group😛😉😆
Originally posted by abagree

lovely.. very hilarious... champa rampa sister track.... that is fun to read rather than watching the original DMG :-)
thanks yaar🤗