Dill Mill Gaye

A 'confirmed' track

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Since a lot of rumours are spreading around the forum about the future of DMG, LT decided to find out what actually is in store for the viewers. Since we were not allowed to enter the sets we kidnapped the spotboy Munnu while he was returning home and after a lot of cajoling he revealed to us the future tract. So viewers forget all other rumours and believe us, for we have the  'confirmed news'.

In the coming days you will see;

Rampa argues with Arju saying champa 'tumhare 'layak' nahin hain". (AR fans analyze the expressions and decides its 'jealousy' while SR fans say its 'concern')

Champa overhears this and complains to Sidhu who follows Arju to the BB court and asks him to move on. (S fans claps hands eagerly, A fans happy to get another reason to abuse S)

Arju gets irritated and strikes the ball on Sidhu's head making him lose his memory. Now he forgets everything related to Ramp.(AR fans scream 'forever' while S fans looks stunned)

A guilt-ridden Arju decides to do another world tour concert;this time for amnesia patients( KSG exits for fearfactor)

Sidhu mistakes Champa for Tammy, his first love and Rampa as Sr.Stella. He preposes to Champa in the locker room while Rampa watches this with the same expressions she gave during Arju-champa-eyelocks. ( Its time for SR fans to say its "jealousy' while AR fans believe its just 'concern')

Rampa back to her chudail mode gives two 'fataaks' to Sidhu which makes him regain his lost memory. (AR fans curse R while SR fans decide they will finally get C-night)

Sidhu tells Champa he will go and bring Arju back. ( Exit KW and whether sidhu comes back or gets killed in a plane crash will be decided based on his contract renewal, Till then they will do a champa-Rampa sister track)

So keep watching this column to know what else is being cooked for u by the beloved CVs of your favourite show, Dill Mein Ghaas'.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hailaaa
u know this time u might be closer to the  REALITY  or TRACK or SCRIPT or whatever mess  DMG claims it shows :P
ROFL
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What can I say?? Other than πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u Shamil and Munnu for the Confirmation on the future track!!

DMG was giving me sleepless nights wondering what is gonna happen next! I will get good sleep tonite!

🀣

Shamil, I am sincerely praying that Cv's dont copy the ideas u posted! As it is Originality in DMG does not exist!😳
Edited by ANfan1000 - 13 years ago
priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hilarious as usual..This was the best

Sidhu mistakes Champa for Tammy, his  first love and Rampa as Sr.Stella. He preposes to Champa in the locker room while Rampa watches this with the same expressions she gave during Arju-champa-eyelocks. ( Its time for SR fans to say its "jealousy' while AR fans believe its just 'concern'

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Awesome post - anything is possible in Dill Mein Ghass!!!
amazng postπŸ‘ 

what can i say you are the best of best, you are engima!!

with your post
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THIS IS AN EPIC --- indeed an epic...  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

JS Rock!!! ... I LOVE YOU JS
☺️ and YOUR REPORT IS OUT OF THE WORLD 🀣🀣check out if Munnu is Marsian 🀣

lol I lub Ring-A-Ring O'Roses 🀣 CVz Pocket fool of poses 🀣

@Shamil - yaar from where you get these brilliant idea, I know forum but how to implement and where to implement is an art and you are way too talented... I am your biggest fan (Shweeto ji is different but Shamil you are guru take a tie/Bow) πŸ€—
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I forgot i reserved my place πŸ˜†

JS ki jai ho !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
what can i say yaar. u r the best Jhoota Singh. U r the bestEdited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago