Balika Vadhu

Mile Sur Mera Tumhara

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Happy independence day to u all 😊   
watched mile sur mera tumhara ,getting a little nostalgic ,so adding link-take a trip down memoy lane..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gstRrEmTcBc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice topic tht!! thanks for bringing it up pjyo... this one is for u 🤗

mile sur meraa tumhaaraa... toooo sur banee... hamaaraa... lets sing along 😊 and lets make world a better place..

u and that song made me nostalgic, for sure... but then, out of that magical dream world, it also makes me think... do i hear that "humhaara sur" ?? and do we, u, me and all of us... sing it knowing the underlying idea? 63 years of freedom to mother india, and what have we given her back? i dont dare to say the politics is corrupt, thought it might be... i dont dare to say the officers are corrupt, even when i know tthat nothing is done without it - but i'd rather look into myself....when we see someone in saffron, we try to steer clear - and think whether hez from bajrang dal or sreeram sena - whether he'll click fotographs of my friend with me... and send it to my parents along with the invitation for the wedding they've fixed for the reason that they spotted us together... when we see an muslim, we raise our brows, is he another terrorist??? isnt there something fishy about him?(most of it could be media's creativity, true..) but we dont see the brothers or sisters in them, unlike the pledge we used to 'recite' back during our school days... this is the india, the new india... not a place "where the mind is without fear" nor "where the head is held high"... for the aam aadmi... its a place full of apprehensions... when we see the babus in the office, we contemplate - should i keep the tip ready before i approach him with my needs?

is this what we wanted? is this the india our predecessors gave their lives for? and where did it all go wrong??

the change... should start... as a national movement - caused by the union of all the cultural movements... the cultural movements, enlightenment, starting from each town and village... and that begins from our homes, our families and from within each one of us... lets be the change that we want... lets not tell our little nephews, brothers or kids that "its a girls game when they play zip zap zoo (knowig well that there are still villages in india where the girl child is either not allowed to be born or is let to suffer all the detest of the community. knowing tht there are still places within this same india, where women still dont have the basic rights our constitution offers them)... lets not think of the fellow beings as muslims, hindus, christians, sikhs or parsies... lets try to think of them as human beings... lets not think in terms of social, regional or religious communities that we belong to.... inclusive growth starts from me... from the words i speak at home.. from the ideas i impart to the people around me - especially to the little minds around me... let india live long - let there be freedom to be what u r! JAI HIND
divmath thumbnail
Happy Independence Day !!! ⭐️

@ sudss - very true what you said !
pjyo thumbnail
True,sudss,the saffron-that intergral part of our flag is so misused by our saffron brigade,these goons with the backing of political parties 😡 keep on creating confrontration between different religious groups for maintaining vote banks.      Sarva dharma samabhaav- tenets of hindu religion is totally alien to them and they claim to represent all hindus-NOT ME,you🤬 🤬   😡 .Whenever i hear abour the sriram sene's muthalik's antics on tv 😡 , i just want to grab something in my room and throw it on the tv,as physically i cant, so the tv is still safe 😆 ..
    yesterday i heard they were breaking things at a pub-personally,iam anti drinking,but nobody has the right to intimidate people, destroy public property.I was so happy during the whole pink panty campaign agaist him,but he seems to be in the total besharam 👎🏼 variety,there was a sting operation against him when he was bragging about how his boys can create roits anywhere in bangalore and how much for his party fund to do that..
yet 2 months later his people have started tod-phod again..Who the hell are they to get people married forcibly ..Sometimes i think all the tv channels should stop showing footage of them going on a rampage & stop giving them airtime-no more cheap publicity..
The beauty of india lies in its religious diversity .I wonder if any other country has sooo many official languages & holidays ,id,diwali,holi,christmas-the list goes on and on and on..So many fruits and flowers in this garden called india,its the diversity that makes us unique -let it flourish,lets do our bit according to individual capabilities ..
Somewhere i heard-Na hindu banegaa,na musalmam   banegaa, insaan ki aulaad hai insaaan banegaa..Stop fighting over religion,start fighting for people around you. 😊
divmath thumbnail
@Jyoti - Agree, Muthalik ki baat karte hi mera khoon khoul ut tha hai... 🤬 Beep 🤬 Beep...

What does he think of himself..aise logon ko tho public eye mein punishment dena chahiye..How could they manhandle girls in that pub in Mangalore? What right did they have? Jab un girls ke parents ko koi problem nahin tho yea log kaun hothe hain decisions lene wale.... The decide what girls are supposed to wear, no strapless tops, no jeans, I mean what the heck ! Is this what freedom means? I see it more like a Taliban rule.. and till all this stops, India can never be called a developed country...Coz these bloody politicians and goondas will not want people to be educated (coz then they cannot brainwash them), we all know the poor and illiterate people are the vote banks for these politicians, if these people learn to read and write, they will be able to judge better and then will not vote, isiliye unko daba ke rakho.. thats what is happening in India..

List bahut lambi hai yaar...abhi recent CWG ko hi lelo, Paper Napkins Rs 9000 - are u freaking kidding me..who passed the bill !!!! Rs 30,000 crores ka ghapla !! 😡 😡 Socho kitne bhooke logon ko khana mil saktha tha.....Punjab ke ek godown mein the grains were left to rot, reason poor infrastructure, god knows how much worth of grains just went waste...Govt is more bothered about bulding new terminals ! agree its important to build new airports and buildings, but uska matlab yea nahin ki u ignore the other side, jo ki is also part of India... I am saddened by the situation in my country... and can only hope and pray that some magic happens and our beautiful country really develops ! We are not a poor country at all...these politicians make our country poor...

Read a very nice article by Chetan Bhagat, do read if you get a chance http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/opinion/edit-page/PM-And-The-Speech-Writer/articleshow/6306432.cms

Jai Hind !Edited by divyamathur - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
@ divyamathur you know all these goons they go and break things at pubs but they never go even for a demonstration in front of liquor companies-isnt that where the alcohol comes from-- simply because they get donations for party fund,their scare tactics are for us ordinary indians but they will have no problems touching vijay mallya's feet..
i know about that lambaa list 😉 after watching those rotting grains i to had wondered why the hell,dont they just distribute it to poor,there were even pulses imported which were rotting in docks..kisi bhooke gharib se poocho anaaj ka kya mol hotha hai,politicians kya jaane..
about kalmadi kya kahoon 😡 😡 jab se mujhe yaad hai wohi indian olympic association ka president ki kursi se chipkaa hai-scam karne se phursath mile toh athletes ke baare main sochegaa..
loved the article,each and every point so true -kya kare personally PM is a honest guy but its like Alibaba and 40 thieves he would so LOVE to be free 😆 sir pe high command,ministers manmaani karthe hain ,mamta kaam pe nahin aathi and pakisthan headache.He truly believes for india to achieve maximum prosperity india-pak problems must be solved,so he tries talking to them but their army likes having the idea of india as hostile neighbour so that keep getting aid from US citing fighting terror that they themselves have created...Bechara pm, kare toh kya kare