Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

FF : KKTM UPDATED.Part33:Sath nibhayenge on pg 106 (Page 7)

Shweta_Dutta Senior Member
Shweta_Dutta
Shweta_Dutta

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Kateleode..
I hav read all d parts..its nice..keep up d gud wrk  Thumbs Up..hope 2 read more parts soon..Smile
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusk

omg nakku boli again ye sunday kb aega Day Dreaming LOL Clap

Wait for the next part.I am sure you will love it.
Thx dear fpr replying.  

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

OMG saki just read the whole thing lovely yaar..........Abhii I am rating this whole FF thee k hai.next par se part wise rat karoongii..........DO PM ME THEEK HAI!...........Hug

Here's the rating.............StarStarStarStarStar

Sheeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssssss...................... ,

I was waiting for your comments.
Lovely.You are rating my FF.I got 5. .
Yes I will surely PM you.
Thx for replying dear.  

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta_Dutta

Hi Kateleode..
I hav read all d parts..its nice..keep up d gud wrk  Thumbs Up..hope 2 read more parts soon..Smile

Thx for replying.

Will surely give you more. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta_Dutta

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Loved it. Interesting Precap.

--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged

PART 4

Two innocent & bold eyes staring at the "Handsome Angry young Man" before them.Dutta sees the girl with amaze.For a moment,both stand silent in front of each other staring at one another.

"Eh ladki,meri chehre pe koi bandar khel chal raha hain,aisa kya dekhrahi hain?Bahut raat hogayi hain,jaa apne ghar jaa."Dutta angrily tells her.

Realising that the crowd has dismissed already,she feels quite uncomfortable.

HAving said what he wanted to say,starts walking back to his work.

"Aapko ghussa aaya to ,basti waalon ke dil main darr paida karne ka kaam kyun kiya.HAr "Kand" ka faisla maut nahi hota.Hum basti waalon ka shanti ujaadne ka aapko koi haq nahi hain" said Nakku innocently without any fear of the guy whom she was talking to.

"Kya?"Dutta angrily shouted at the words spoken by NAkku.Nakku sensed a sort of fear at that moment.

Dutta turning towards NAkku,"Meri zindagi main aajtak main wahi karta hoon jo mujhe sahi lagta hain.Doosre mujhse kya ummeed rakhte hain ya Doosre meri baare main kya sochte hain,isse mujhe koi lena dena nahi.Aur tu hoti kaun hain mujhe ujnaan padhane waali.Jaa yahan se ."

stares at Nakku.

"Agar aapko doosron se koi lene dena nahi hain,to doosron ko kast pohonchane ka haq bhi nahi hain."

Dutta smiles halfly.Staring at her comes near to her,"Tu kya iss basti ki shanti ki rakshak ho?tu apni kaam dekhna.Waise iss basti main harkoi "Raja" ki zindagi to nahi jeete ki main unki zindagi ujaaddoonga."

Nakku without even getting scared,talks eye to eye,"Sahi baat hain.Yahaan har kisiko har roz ladna padta hain zinda rehne ke liye.Phir bhi,chahe jitna bhi ghum ho milbaatke jashn manana nahi bhoolte,ek doosre ko sahara dena nahi bhoolte,jitna khushiyaan hain,ussi ko jee bharke jeete hain aur kuch baatte bhi hain.Jitne dair tak zinda hain sukoon ka zindagi jeete hain.Uss main bhi aap iss tarah aapne ghusse se khatam karoge to uss waqt ki khushiyaan bhi naseeb nahi hogi.Kya aap yahi chahte hain?"

It was now Dutta's turn to stare at Nakku with his mouth wide open.
Later realising ki he was staring at her ,he feels little awkward.Without even saying anything,returns to his work.Nakku after seeing Dutta getting back to his work,she too moves from there as she realises it is getting very late & Aayi would be very worried for her.

Dutta sees Nakku leaving from there & going her way.Silently stares at her.
"KAun hai yeh?Mujhe chupkargayi.Aajtak itni himmat se kisine baat na ki Dutta se" says to himself.

All her words playing in his mind,somewhere he felt that "May be he wouldnot have killed that guy.Just he could have punished him".He leaves the Axe & goes to his house & keeps mum while a girl comes out having a plate with roti & sabzi.

Precap : "Bhau,aaj to aapko khaani hi hogi.Kitne din hogayi yahan aake,aapko pursat to hain nahi ki aapki behen se mile par khana to khaalo"smilingly says Kala.

Hope you all like this part.It was actually a short one.Just wanted to have only TASHA so.I didnot go for longer one.
Do comment guys.Smile.

Edited by kateleode - 22 August 2010 at 5:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sasisriShweta_DuttamisssmilyAbhiAniYuvika_15IrikaLovesKMHsinakkiran255Wanderbugduskushankitvcsuhana19meghapartitamanna1391-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i luved it... i like the fact that ur characters' personalities, especially Naku's seem just like Tasha's personalities in the showSmile

--Saaki--

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
wow saki ur dialogue execution i cd really feel dem so natural as dese dialogus are really sad by dem superb job awsum Clap Star Big smile

--Saaki--

Go to top