Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u for a quick update. I am already loving this FF. I can't wait 2 see Tasha interaction next week.😊
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk

saaki saaki ray jaldi se update kar reh na jae koe khwahish baki πŸ˜† πŸ˜† awsum update yaar lovely thrsday kb aega lukng frwrd for duta entry 😍

OMG Nimmy,You really cracked me.  .....................

Thursday kal aayega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........

Thx for replying dear.

Edited by kateleode - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati2008

nice update........so Dutta entering in next part........waiting for it.........dear PM me for next update......

Thx for the reply dear. .

Sure will PM you.πŸ˜ƒ. 

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2010huma

Thank u for a quick update. I am already loving this FF. I can't wait 2 see Tasha interaction next week.😊

Thx a lot dear.  

I am so glad that you are loving my FF.πŸ˜ƒ.

Will update the next part 2morrow.

Thx once again for replying.  

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey saaki thanx for new FF and for the pm yaar πŸ€— sorry couldn"t reply earlier coz i was out of town ...i just read both parts...awesome yaar ....loved it ...wow the precap looks really interstin naku will meet dutta...pls jaldi update karna....take care and see u around πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ€—
--Saaki-- thumbnail

PART 3

Nakku slowly walking towards the crowd .

"Dutta,kaiko itna ghussa beta?Tera iss basti main aakar 2 hafte bhi nahi huyi.Aur tu yeh kya halla macha rakha hain yahaan pe.Basti main hum sab shanti ki zindagi jeete aaye hain.Aisa kand kisine kiya nahi aajtak.Beta,nahi.Itna ghussa achchi baat nahi hota hain.Apne aapko thoda shaant rakho.Humsab jaante hain ki tera kaam kya hain,par yeh Basti hain Dutta.Thoda to achche rehsakta haina tu?"

Willing to get an answer from the guy Shyaam kaka is talking to,looks at him silently.
Nakku understanding the words of Shyaam kaka,she too looks at the guy in front of her.

With the streetlight giving its full shine to the sweat from the face of the guy is twinkling like a pearl.YEt not stoping his strong & powerfull hands seeing which the enemy would accept his defeat before fighting is still hitting the storng wood pieces in front .The Axe's sharp edge is immitating the eyes of the Angry Young man standing in front of innocent Nakku.Having a outer t-shirt & inside banyaan of his choice.A taaveez tied to the neck.Twisted & wavy lips opened due to the angryness in the eyes .Stops axeing after sometime & turns to look at the person who was feeding the jnaan to his brain.

NAkku gazes at the guy standing in front of her called "Dutta".Dutta..........the name itself attracted her without her knowledge.Dont know why she was staring at the guy standing in front of her & was unable to see whats around her.

"Kyun na karo Ghussa......." The first sentence uttered by Dutta in Angry.

"Koi ek ladki ki izzat iss tarah baazaar main ,sabke saamne ujhalte rahe,aur main khada dekhta rahoon??????"

Everyone silently listening to Dutta.No one had the answer to his questions.

"Main nahi jaanta,meri aane se pehle kinoon ki zindagiyon se khel chuka hain yeh kamina.BAsti main ek aisa aadmi hain aur aap sab log usse nikalne ke bagair yahaan aake mujhe kehrahe ho ki meri ghussa jaayas nahi?"

Again no-one had answer to the powerfull words of Dutta.

"Aaj ussne kisi aur ladki ko chidaaya ho bhala,par meri bhi behen hain,kal meri behen par aankh daal sakta thas.Aapki ladkiyon par karsakta tha.Isliye uss haramzaade aankh,muh,kaan sab cheenli maine.Aur mujhe iss baat ka afsoos nahi hain.Main wahi karta hoon jo mujhe,meri dil ko sahi lagta hain.Kyunki main jaanta hoon main galat nahi hoon.Isske baare main kisise kuch sunna nahi chahta."

Angrily finished what he wants to say & went back throwing an Angry look at the crowd & started hitting wood pieces again.

Shyaam kak realising this "Ladka" cant be stopped.HE is like the "Fire" moves back.Crowd feeling very scared of the guy,moves back without any word.

The edge of the Axe was continuously hitting the wood pieces .No knowledge  of the crowd dismissed,Nakku still standing & staring at Dutta with amaze.NAkku didnot know what Dutta told to Shyaam kaka,Doesnot even see its getting too dark,standing alone still gazing Dutta & his hit on the wood pieces.

Dutta about to hit wood pieces,realises someone is staring at him & turns to see "Whos that?"

Sees the girl continuously staring at him & walks towards her with a question mark in his face "Kaun hain yeh?".After a minute of slow walking,he reaches to her & stares at her...............

Precap : Dutta returning to his work.Nakku speaks "Aapko ghussa aaya to basti waalon ki zindagi main darr paida karna kitna sahi hain.BAsti ki shanti ujaadke aapko kya milega.Har "Kand" ka faisla maut to nahi".Dutta turns back to see NAkku standing intact with her innocent face.

I hope all liked this bit.
Plzzzz..........Do comment guys.πŸ˜ƒ.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for a quick update... will give feedback on it laterπŸ˜› I am eagerly waiting for today's epi and wont be able to focus on the update properly until I see itπŸ˜†
Edited by 2010huma - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2010huma

Thank you so much for a quick update... will give feedback on it laterπŸ˜› I am eagerly waiting for today's epi and wont be able to focus on the update properly until I see itπŸ˜†

K dear.Take your time.No problem.

Even I am waiting for tonight's epi.  

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NIce update kateleode and thanks 4 the PM :D
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irika95

NIce update kateleode and thanks 4 the PM :D