Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
i bet after some days sum1's gonna sue ndtvLOL i love this show...i bet specially girls will LOVEEE this show...but its def. not a show u can watch wid ur familyLOL the stuff they talk bout & the language sometimes get sooooo inappropriate...LOL this show shud've been on mtv or sumthing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7Hunk101kasuuuuSandstoneTani91Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is this show on national television? lol" in Meethi Chhoorii No.1 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I didnt find anythig wrong with it that NDTV gonna be sued or anythingLOL....if Jersey Shore can be showed then yeh toh iska baccha ka bhi baccha hai yaar......I mean yeah definately not worth watching with the entire family around...BUT not that cheap or vulgur....now a days girls in India talk like this most of the time.....urbanzied culture I tell youWink....its nothing to be ashamed of...I loved the show...esp Urvashi and Rakshanda lol they stole the show for me

one thing I didnt like was them wishing Ranbir (maybe because I dislike him so muchLOLOuch)

Edited by Tani91 - 14 August 2010 at 11:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7.shona.SandstoneYusBeebrainychild92Samraat_92

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I didnt find anythig wrong with it that NDTV gonna be sued or anythingLOL....if Jersey Shore can be showed then yeh toh iska baccha ka bhi baccha hai yaar......I mean yeah definately not worth watching with the entire family around...BUT not that cheap or vulgur....now a days girls in India talk like this most of the time.....urbanzied culture I tell youWink....its nothing to be ashamed of...I loved the show...esp Urvashi and Rakshanda lol they stole the show for me

one thing I didnt like was them wishing Ranbir (maybe because I dislike him so muchLOLOuch)

haha lol i said the sue part keeping indian audience in mind...u knw wat i meanLOL kahi some aunties komolika ko dekhne ke liye yeh show maat dekhleLOL but as for me, i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE this show! its so bold, witty & HILARIOUS...like total peppy & girl type show u knw wat i meanTongue i can relate to ALL the talks they didLOL yes urvashi & rakshanda have great sense of humour...specially urvashi stole teh show for me lol! & shabbir just added to it hahaLOL in short, 1st epi was ROCKING!

& yeah the ranvir part was bit dragged & unnecessary, they didnt even get the # & neither did iCryLOL

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 14 August 2010 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
^yeah but I doubt that people will take it seriously I mean worse things have been shown (ie Big Boss)

lol yeah but I am definately watching this show again when it starts in the US....I hate that everything startes late over hereAngry but thank god for youtube and IF

and going by the TB article that was posted today..I think it would have been cheap and vulgur if they had discussed body parts....which would have been an outrage (IMO)...I'm glad they kept it fun and naughty without going overboard with it

Edited by Tani91 - 14 August 2010 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeSamraat_92

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KK84sonali.19281Samraat_92

sidw

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I like this show, its superb. You are right this show cannot be watched when with family, once they were speaking about busts & butts etc & I really had to change the channel. Its a girlie show, I love watching it when alone.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top