Uravugal

Uravugal August 16-20 updates on pg1 & discussion (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Folks, Roja attended Archana's wedding reception with 007 and Hari. Gave her a Bangalore special bouquet - from all of us in IF. She looked beautiful in a blue ghagra dress. There was a long queue to wish the couple. We had to gatecrash - reached the podium from the other end (aww, come on, with the director of the show and Chinna maamanaar in tow...... Roja could afford that Wink) If we were to join the queue, the Madras birds would have missed their bus - looks like they almost did that on their way in to Bangalore !!! The bus service held the bus for over 30 mins for the celebrities to board !!! We had some excellent food - with Hari waiting patiently for the curd rice. Rajarajeswari Nagar ...aww...  the trekking in and out was an experience by itself !!! Dropped the duo in the bus stand - well, Roja managed to do it on time , thanks to her young driver Kumar - 007 called this morning and said that they reached safe - in spite of Roja's incessant chatter Wink

Oh Archana - Gayu from the serial?

Wow - Congratulations? Who is the groom? Will she continue to act?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal August 16-20 updates on pg1 & discussion (Page 4)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Folks, Roja attended Archana's wedding reception with 007 and Hari. Gave her a Bangalore special bouquet - from all of us in IF. She looked beautiful in a blue ghagra dress. There was a long queue to wish the couple. We had to gatecrash - reached the podium from the other end (aww, come on, with the director of the show and Chinna maamanaar in tow...... Roja could afford that Wink) If we were to join the queue, the Madras birds would have missed their bus - looks like they almost did that on their way in to Bangalore !!! The bus service held the bus for over 30 mins for the celebrities to board !!! We had some excellent food - with Hari waiting patiently for the curd rice. Rajarajeswari Nagar ...aww...  the trekking in and out was an experience by itself !!! Dropped the duo in the bus stand - well, Roja managed to do it on time , thanks to her young driver Kumar - 007 called this morning and said that they reached safe - in spite of Roja's incessant chatter Wink
They reached safe back home since they did not eat your food.......yeah...see I found the secret....

Thanks RP for sharing the news with us...haven't you taken any pictures?

I thought you will open a separate thread and tll your experience with us...ippadi sodappeetingaleh maa...

Thanks you so very much for giveing flowers to Archana on behalf of us maa.....,!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50rojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Pictures ....Archana kuduppanga Wink

Man of few words..did I say few words??? It should read as "no words" Wink Hari.....apram rendu chatter boxes....
2 mani nera ride to the mandapam.... traffic jam in all caps.....yap yap yap..... Roja's driver sported an ear plug
on his left earWink It was pure fun. Romba ezhuthi ungalukku ellam smoke from the ear and nose vara vaikkanum nnu aasai thaan - Parthi wedding attend pannittu antha golden velai yai seyyaren, say what??? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50eljayeclat

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Atina, idhenna confusionmma? 

@Roja, please give that poor driver a big bonus for Deepavali - he surely deserves it.

@Sue, the credit for the Stone aanaalum ... goes to Pat, who coined it in Kasthuri.  I think the original phrase must have come from our Tamil movie directors of the 50's - after all, they were the ones who did the Kanavanae eye saw God (KKKD - kanavanae kaN kanda dheivam) and such movies in those days!  They were the original glycerine pot commissioners!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

priyakraman

priyakraman

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
thank you for updateSmile... I hope dir changes the track... enough of the sadist Babu everyday.Dead........ I pity the updaters Crywho are forced to watch as reading the update itself irritates us a lot.......

Aahaanaamara_50rojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Mels!  This Babu is such a sadist I have stopped watching the show and just read updates, soon I will have to stop reading also, if he keeps this up.  I don't think sending him to Singapore is a good solution, because eclat will definitely end up kambi counting, and sending him here isn't a good solution, either, because I will shake him till his hairs fall out of his head, so I am thinking ... why not send him to Norway or Finland, and from there, push him into the cold waters of the Arctic and let him swim back to good old Indian waters?  Maybe Amara sir's son will take him along when he returns to Finland and then we can find someone to do this for us.  Ugh!  Soon I will have to borrow Visa amma's dictionary and learn some saabams from there, so that I can release them on Babu.

Aahaanaamara_50rojapoooo

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates...what is wrong with babu..he is so sadist... i start to hate this serial. cant take the it...woman treat so badly...and krish can u sit at shop and work? why u always be busy body... ?

Aahaanaamara_50rojapoooo

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Mels.

Eclat to the rescue... a la Bugs Lightyear from Toy Story..   IMBooster

the  true saviour can only be Haribabu and the story writer... 
 if you send Babu to me he will be dealt with ..   

Aahaanaamara_50rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top