Uravugal

Uravugal August 16-20 updates on pg1 & discussion (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks for the update, Atina, with all the pics!  Since I am so tired of seeing weepy Gowri, I don't have to watch the show any more, I just read your updates.  When will this Gowri walk out on that useless rogue?  This director must truly believe in the old adage " stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" business!  Get your head out and come into the real world, director and Gowri!  Nothing will happen, this is not a Tamil movie where the hero will suddenly repent - I forget, this is a Tamil serial and here too the hero will repent all of a sudden, the only difference is that here it will take three years and make all of us viewers suffer with the girl, whereas a movie will be over in three hours.  Okay, okay I take back my words, but please, Gowri, walk out of this naragam.

Whatever advice we give to this silly Gowri will only go into deaf ears. We are just wasting our breath and time trying to drill some senses into her head. I think we shd catch hold of the director and ask him wat is going on in his weird mind to make this Gowri to suffer under that moron..!!Angry

Who is the smart guy who coined this stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" ...I think its definitely a man who is a class one sadist ..!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaamara_50eljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal August 16-20 updates on pg1 & discussion (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Atina.

This Senthil can't he keep his big mouth shut for a while? The best thing they could do is to go for a thani kudithanam(Ranjani & Senthil).

Edited by migan - 18 August 2010 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the update Atina.

This Senthil can't he keep his big mouth shut for a while? The best thing they could do is to go for a thani kudithanam(Ranjani & Senthil).

yes I agree - then only he will be more responsible - like when he starts paying for the bills, grocery and baby food too. Now staying with his in-laws he is shaking his legs too much forgetting his responsibilities as a husband/dad.Angry

amara_50

malligai

malligai

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Quote  by  Sue:
Who is the smart guy who coined this stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" ...I think its definitely a man who is a class one sadist ..!!Angry

I  just  cannot  stop  laughing  Sue.
Gowri  should  throw  the  stone  and  grass  away,  and  go  back  to  her  mother.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Atinamma

Thank you soooo much for stepping in for me HugHugHugHugHugHug

@ Atinamma: Eclat and Eljay maa confusion poyi.. ippo Newt umm joins the list vaa maa ROFLROFLROFL.. I'm loving this...........you make our day Hug

@ Sue chechi: ROFLROFLROFL... that Stone aanalum statement reminded me of this statement " mann aanallum manavi ...something something annallum pondatti" ROFLROFLROFLROFL...
Remember this Chechi...when you wrote it a while back on uravugal for Visaalam?  ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_atina

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Folks, Roja attended Archana's wedding reception with 007 and Hari. Gave her a Bangalore special bouquet - from all of us in IF. She looked beautiful in a blue ghagra dress. There was a long queue to wish the couple. We had to gatecrash - reached the podium from the other end (aww, come on, with the director of the show and Chinna maamanaar in tow...... Roja could afford that Wink) If we were to join the queue, the Madras birds would have missed their bus - looks like they almost did that on their way in to Bangalore !!! The bus service held the bus for over 30 mins for the celebrities to board !!! We had some excellent food - with Hari waiting patiently for the curd rice. Rajarajeswari Nagar ...aww...  the trekking in and out was an experience by itself !!! Dropped the duo in the bus stand - well, Roja managed to do it on time , thanks to her young driver Kumar - 007 called this morning and said that they reached safe - in spite of Roja's incessant chatter Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 19 August 2010 at 5:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaamara_50migan_SK_eljayatinaeclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi.

Babu - I have nothing to say about this character. Period.

Gowri - Chennai la already rainsaam, so enough flooding.

Senthil maams - engittaavadhu pOi vElaila sErndhu munnErunga.

@RP - Nice you could attend the wedding of Archana, and enjoyed gate crashing :)  Archanavukku Bangalore special Roja thaanE bouquet.IMBooster

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50_SK_rojapoooo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Atinamma

Thank you soooo much for stepping in for me HugHugHugHugHugHug

@ Atinamma: Eclat and Eljay maa confusion poyi.. ippo Newt umm joins the list vaa maa ROFLROFLROFL.. I'm loving this...........you make our day Hug

@ Sue chechi: ROFLROFLROFL... that Stone aanalum statement reminded me of this statement " mann aanallum manavi ...something something annallum pondatti" ROFLROFLROFLROFL...
Remember this Chechi...when you wrote it a while back on uravugal for Visaalam?  

Yes Aishu...I remember that very well. But the person who changed the Kal into stone and pullu into grass is our dear Eljay....ROFL

amara_50

Post Reply New Post

Go to top