Uravugal
Uravugal

India-Forums

Uravugal August 16-20 updates on pg1 & discussion (Page 2)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Originally posted by newt2007

thanks atina for the updates and pictures.

oru periya parangal thedikittu irrukaen. kitachavudana Babu thalaiyila poda poraen.

I will also join you eclat......

Chaks...Chaks....Chaks......Ivvalau consistent aa sothappina.....
Roja's vocabulary has gone dry ...E confusion mattum thaan nnu ninaichenEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ayo....ammmmmmaaaa thai galaa......
orutharu inge forum le kathareenga....innoruthar Pm le katharaanga,....

Athu ennamo...enakku eclat , eljay ellam oreh kuzhappam...ippo in that list newt also is included.....

ok...I HAVE EDITED MY POST....
sorry paa...eljay....soryy...sorry...eclat........and newt

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50honeydaisyeljayeclatrojapoooo

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Atina.

This Gowri - still so innocent - some times irritating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina.

Gowri - it is high time you start using that rusted brain of yours.  chummaa azhudhaa no one can help you...

Raji mommy -  aamaam vayathula katti means in the stomach itself or someother part in the abdominal area... uravugal team - it better be some small surgery only...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaamara_50rojapoooo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Chaks. Men are a class by themselves and so
Roja does not give any credence to that sadist. Intha
pOnnu kku enge pOchu buthi??? pOda neeyum un sadism mum nnu thOokki erinjittu pOgathO?? Or at least get some psychiatric help for that guy??? Hmmm, amma
valarthu iruntha ozhunga valarnthu irukkum, Samipillai enna parenting course aa panniyirukkar??

Babu-kku psychiatric help aa? We must send the psychiatrist to Gowri first. When she gets properly cured  she shd have the brains then to get Babu treated too..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 17 August 2010 at 9:13am

amara_50atinarojapoooo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyakraman

Thank you for the update... I am getting irritated with this Babu character.... what a sadistic person is he??

You are getting irritated with Babu's character but I am getting even more irritated with Gowri's dumb approach. The innocence she is portraying is so very artificial. Being an educated woman of this century she is letting Babu to treat her like a door-mat..  I blame her 100% for giving room for Babu to carry on with his bullying tactics. I don't feel the slightest pity on her coz she is behaviang like she is absolutely dim upstairs. Why is Gowri supressing her rights? I  don't think she is that naive - is she keeping quiet coz she is afraid of losing Babu and the status she is enjoying now? Or is she fishing for sympathy from Babu??? Confused

The director still seems to follow the old school of thoughts - that when a woman is married she has to suffer whatever the consequences maybe - even if her hubby beats her up after getting drunk, forbids her from visiting her parents home or makes her life hell like how Babu is treating Gowri - she still has to stomach all these nonsense to portray as a good and faithful Indian wife.  Its strange that some men who worship Goddess Shakti can afford to look down upon women thinking of them as a production machine only....Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 17 August 2010 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakramanamara_50eljayatina

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for the lovely pic and update. I am glad that at last Sentil and Ranjini have ironed out their differences...!!Thumbs Up

Let's hope Visalam too changes her character for the better....she only sees the dirt on other ppl's attires but forgets to see the accumulated dirt on herself..!!.....Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 August 2010 at 6:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atina

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Atina, with all the pics!  Since I am so tired of seeing weepy Gowri, I don't have to watch the show any more, I just read your updates.  When will this Gowri walk out on that useless rogue?  This director must truly believe in the old adage " stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" business!  Get your head out and come into the real world, director and Gowri!  Nothing will happen, this is not a Tamil movie where the hero will suddenly repent - I forget, this is a Tamil serial and here too the hero will repent all of a sudden, the only difference is that here it will take three years and make all of us viewers suffer with the girl, whereas a movie will be over in three hours.  Okay, okay I take back my words, but please, Gowri, walk out of this naragam.

amara_50honeydaisyatina

Go to top