Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Atinamma

Thank you soooo much for stepping in for me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Atinamma: Eclat and Eljay maa confusion poyi.. ippo Newt umm joins the list vaa maa 🀣🀣🀣.. I'm loving this...........you make our day πŸ€—

@ Sue chechi: 🀣🀣🀣... that Stone aanalum statement reminded me of this statement " mann aanallum manavi ...something something annallum pondatti" 🀣🀣🀣🀣...
Remember this Chechi...when you wrote it a while back on uravugal for Visaalam?  ..

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Folks, Roja attended Archana's wedding reception with 007 and Hari. Gave her a Bangalore special bouquet - from all of us in IF. She looked beautiful in a blue ghagra dress. There was a long queue to wish the couple. We had to gatecrash - reached the podium from the other end (aww, come on, with the director of the show and Chinna maamanaar in tow...... Roja could afford that πŸ˜‰) If we were to join the queue, the Madras birds would have missed their bus - looks like they almost did that on their way in to Bangalore !!! The bus service held the bus for over 30 mins for the celebrities to board !!! We had some excellent food - with Hari waiting patiently for the curd rice. Rajarajeswari Nagar ...aww...  the trekking in and out was an experience by itself !!! Dropped the duo in the bus stand - well, Roja managed to do it on time , thanks to her young driver Kumar - 007 called this morning and said that they reached safe - in spite of Roja's incessant chatter πŸ˜‰
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi.

Babu - I have nothing to say about this character. Period.

Gowri - Chennai la already rainsaam, so enough flooding.

Senthil maams - engittaavadhu pOi vElaila sErndhu munnErunga.

@RP - Nice you could attend the wedding of Archana, and enjoyed gate crashing :)  Archanavukku Bangalore special Roja thaanE bouquet.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Atinamma

Thank you soooo much for stepping in for me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Atinamma: Eclat and Eljay maa confusion poyi.. ippo Newt umm joins the list vaa maa 🀣🀣🀣.. I'm loving this...........you make our day πŸ€—

@ Sue chechi: 🀣🀣🀣... that Stone aanalum statement reminded me of this statement " mann aanallum manavi ...something something annallum pondatti" 🀣🀣🀣🀣...
Remember this Chechi...when you wrote it a while back on uravugal for Visaalam?  

Yes Aishu...I remember that very well. But the person who changed the Kal into stone and pullu into grass is our dear Eljay....🀣
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Folks, Roja attended Archana's wedding reception with 007 and Hari. Gave her a Bangalore special bouquet - from all of us in IF. She looked beautiful in a blue ghagra dress. There was a long queue to wish the couple. We had to gatecrash - reached the podium from the other end (aww, come on, with the director of the show and Chinna maamanaar in tow...... Roja could afford that πŸ˜‰) If we were to join the queue, the Madras birds would have missed their bus - looks like they almost did that on their way in to Bangalore !!! The bus service held the bus for over 30 mins for the celebrities to board !!! We had some excellent food - with Hari waiting patiently for the curd rice. Rajarajeswari Nagar ...aww...  the trekking in and out was an experience by itself !!! Dropped the duo in the bus stand - well, Roja managed to do it on time , thanks to her young driver Kumar - 007 called this morning and said that they reached safe - in spite of Roja's incessant chatter πŸ˜‰

Oh Archana - Gayu from the serial?

Wow - Congratulations? Who is the groom? Will she continue to act?
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

They reached safe back home since they did not eat your food.......yeah...see I found the secret....

Thanks RP for sharing the news with us...haven't you taken any pictures?

I thought you will open a separate thread and tll your experience with us...ippadi sodappeetingaleh maa...

Thanks you so very much for giveing flowers to Archana on behalf of us maa.....,!!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pictures ....Archana kuduppanga πŸ˜‰

Man of few words..did I say few words??? It should read as "no words" πŸ˜‰ Hari.....apram rendu chatter boxes....
2 mani nera ride to the mandapam.... traffic jam in all caps.....yap yap yap..... Roja's driver sported an ear plug
on his left earπŸ˜‰ It was pure fun. Romba ezhuthi ungalukku ellam smoke from the ear and nose vara vaikkanum nnu aasai thaan - Parthi wedding attend pannittu antha golden velai yai seyyaren, say what??? πŸ˜‰
eljay thumbnail
@Atina, idhenna confusionmma? 

@Roja, please give that poor driver a big bonus for Deepavali - he surely deserves it.

@Sue, the credit for the Stone aanaalum ... goes to Pat, who coined it in Kasthuri.  I think the original phrase must have come from our Tamil movie directors of the 50's - after all, they were the ones who did the Kanavanae eye saw God (KKKD - kanavanae kaN kanda dheivam) and such movies in those days!  They were the original glycerine pot commissioners!
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for update😊... I hope dir changes the track... enough of the sadist Babu everyday.🀒........ I pity the updaters 😭who are forced to watch as reading the update itself irritates us a lot.......
eljay thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Mels!  This Babu is such a sadist I have stopped watching the show and just read updates, soon I will have to stop reading also, if he keeps this up.  I don't think sending him to Singapore is a good solution, because eclat will definitely end up kambi counting, and sending him here isn't a good solution, either, because I will shake him till his hairs fall out of his head, so I am thinking ... why not send him to Norway or Finland, and from there, push him into the cold waters of the Arctic and let him swim back to good old Indian waters?  Maybe Amara sir's son will take him along when he returns to Finland and then we can find someone to do this for us.  Ugh!  Soon I will have to borrow Visa amma's dictionary and learn some saabams from there, so that I can release them on Babu.