smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all 🤗 ~

I am sure that u guys must have seen the colorful ratings on I-F's main page. I-F's started its own "Chaska Meter" for all the t.v shows. Its rating by I-F users and u can get more details on Chaska Meter Thread. Please do check out and make sure to rate for Bhagyavidhaata on daily basis. U can find the rating right underneath BVD's logo on BVD's main page, along side of Popular cast tab. There are 5 stars allotted and u can vote once per day to the star rating that u desire. This week, BVD's ranked #20. So please do continue to rate 👍🏼 ~

Cheers,
Sana~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yyea rated..quite surprising..we are fairing hell lot better from many so called popular shows 😳 😆 atleast one can keep it in top 20 here if not in TRPs..please friends do contribute!
smartc thumbnail
@ Nishu: I agree.. Let's show it to the world that content and good acting still wins over fair-weather shows resorting to the display of physical attributes of actors and pointless eye-lock sessions in them. I firmly believe that BVD has it to make it to the top granted the right execution and story's given to it. So let's keep voting, folks 👍🏼

Sana~
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey I was so surprised to see bhagya at 20, but what happened this week? doesn't seem to be on the charts!!!!! ;(
smartc thumbnail
Yeah.. I just noticed how its not in there.. Lets keep rating it everyday, guys! Even the silent lurkers out there.. Please do rate the show if u come by to even read the updates :)) Just a request!!

Sana~
Nishtha thumbnail
chalo another problem now shows such as DMG MJHT and fans freak forum will rule IF 😳 i thought these ratings wil remain for a fortnight but it is even faster the TRPs awesome 😳 doesnt make any sense to me 😊 many mannnnnnnnnnnny flaws
smartc thumbnail
@ Nishu: I sooo agree.. Its yet another medium to make MID's and then to rate for the teen/drool-oriented shows lacking substance. The thread there is full of views where members are voicing out how this scoring system can lead to more fights and ill-feelings among the forum members (which is obviously not the intention). But its human nature to support the stuff one likes and put the stuff down that one doesn't enjoy watching. So I just fear for retaliation here. I personally am not enjoying it. Like BVD's scoring is nowhere to be seen. Even if its below 50 *lol* ~ Its off the chart altogether from #20 last week. So its really mind-boggling....*sighs*

Sana~
Nishtha thumbnail
Well have you ever noticed members hall of fame 😆 now imagine a person who updates shows likes of DMG ,MJHT and all these showa those which are run on actors/stars and not on content and story , fans who are behind their superheroes  obvisouly just write I love "stars name". and you would get like 100 like button hit! 😳 and that to instantly..nd those guys wil rule members hall of fame so as who updates shows coolbie..so again its not making any sense to me...but i've already burnt my hands telling people  nd posting my suggestions and raising voice against these awesome addition which sometime to me look made without much of a thought or overlooked many issues in the process... 😊
aarfar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I've been voting every day. Hopefully, next Monday BVD will be on the main page. Btw, its written that we can vote once a day. But after a while it does accept another vote .... does the second vote become invalid?
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
or the 2nd vote counts against the first one...🤣, you know like the wrong answers in exam take 2 points off or something...