Chellameh - Aug 16 - 20 Updates & discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Is there a promo for this weeK?
thanks for updates... everyone will help CM at garments except Vadai. he busy trying Vadai at home. NS such heartless woman. it is nic e to see suresh support his sister. will they catch the culprits? i think may be 1 of them is EX garments owner son, another is  siva's (ex - PA for AK), brother. and one is siva(canteen owner) son.
Why this guys always get the same role? always be baddie and want/ will r**e someone?

Thanks for the update.  This Amudha –  I am tired of her crying – Can't she take charge of her life now that she is well and truly rid of that baggage called Maniarasu.  Really annoys me that every woman in the serial except for CM is shown as being weak/cunning or evil.  CM of course is the perfect one who will save the rest of her womenfolk!

Thanks Aishu for the update. I agree with serials2010, Chellame serial is only about CM the great. She is the sagalakala vallavi 😡
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Aishu for the update. I agree with serials2010, Chellame serial is only about CM the great. She is the sagalakala vallavi 😡

She is not sagalakala vallavi....She should be called as  "sakalakala  Thollaivi"
Why did Vasu look all tense throughout the entire scene. I did not understand the background music either. What is going on here?
Thanks Aish & Shree for the updates.

(yen ma chellamma...poojai aavadhu un purusana panna solla koodatha....avlo dummy piece aa enna avaru??)...Shree apram vadai payasathoda  samayal seyaradhu yaaru ?

Thanks Aishu and Shreenithi for the updates
How can Beach become so heartless against his own father? He's becoming a worse villain than Thavasi.
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Aishu and Shreenithi for the updates
How can Beach become so heartless against his own father? He's becoming a worse villain than Thavasi.

yes u r right dear beach is becoming true villain in this serial..