Thendral

Thendral Best Lines (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Lately my fav dialogues are (sorry it's in English as I can't write Tanglish)

1) TA: "First you're a student, then my wife, then a mother to our child..."   (nice to hear that he wants Tulasi studying)

2) TA: "Kutti chelem!  What are you doing?"   (that dialogue is super cute)

3) Deepa: "Even though you were tortured by your sister in law, you have talent.  If you use your talent properly, you will go places."   (that was really nice of her to say that especially when Kanagu was crying)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiJanani20Theiva-musicluv-vjayamSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Best Lines (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Lately my fav dialogues are (sorry it's in English as I can't write Tanglish)

1) TA: "First you're a student, then my wife, then a mother to our child..."   (nice to hear that he wants Tulasi studying)

2) TA: "Kutti chelem!  What are you doing?"   (that dialogue is super cute)

3) Deepa: "Even though you were tortured by your sister in law, you have talent.  If you use your talent properly, you will go places."   (that was really nice of her to say that especially when Kanagu was crying)

yes smiles u are right... all the dialogues are so nice to hear... specially deepa to kanagu.. semma emotional..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
December 16 2010, so funny!!!

TA: "Pesu Kanagu Pesu unn ullathai kavaarntha antha kalli yaar??
Unn uyirai mayakiya antha villi yaar??
Unn paruvathai thiridiya antha paavai yaar??
Soll Kanagu soll antha uzhaga azhagi yaar??"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviJanani20TTfan-musicluv-SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yes kowsi semma dialog by tamil to kanagu very very funny tat time kanagu semma shy shy...LOL

Kowsi

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Dialogues from Jan 3, 2010

Part #2: TT Scene at their house

(the dialogues go something like...sorry can't write tanglish)

TA: When I stand at the porch of that house, I feel that here is where my Tulasi cried, here is where Tulasi was insulted.  That is how my heart cries.  The house that insulted you, even if I want to go, my heart will not let me go.  I did not want to come on my own Tulasi.  I came back without me realizing it.

T (holds Tamil's hand):  What you have on me is not just affection.  Is it bigger than affection or bigger than love.  What ever it is.  I don't know how to say it.  When thinking about your affection, I am happy.  But I do not want the affection you have on me to change into hatred on your family.  Athai and Lav have no one else but us....We are the ones you have to take care of them.....For my happiness, will you please see Athai?

TA:  I will definetly see them.

To me that was a heart touching and interesting scene.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiJanani20Theiva-musicluv-TTfanSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yes smiles u were right.. both of them looked so romantic and it was an heart touchy scene of an hubby and wife!!!

It showed their love for each other!!

Kowsi

Dheshaana

Groupbie

Dheshaana

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
i like the little dialogue when deepa was taking kanagu on her little scooty and kanagu was dreaming about feeding their baby and then the scene changes when she brings out her child who is ready to go to school and he goes 'athu kuliyama?'. that was really funny. and she says yh, your [place has come and he says that she was riding her scooty really fast, lol. That was funny. I also liked the old dialogue when deepa, thulasi and tamil go to a restaurant and deepak asks thulasi what she said about how people can love each other after marriage. Thulasi says 'naan kai kalavaporen'. He says 'pidikele na vitudango aana kai kalavaporen unda mattum solidaatheenga' and she says 'chi poango neenga appadi nenichaal kooda naan vitudaven a??' That was a really cute dialogue by thulasi. It shows how much she loves him and doesn't want to let him go or give him up for anyone :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsivjayamshubbaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Yes sana.. "'pidikele na vitudango aana kai kalavaporen unda mattum solidaatheenga' and she says 'chi poango neenga appadi nenichaal kooda naan vitudaven a??'"

tat was an brilliant romantic dialog between Thulasi and Tamil's love life....Thumbs Up

and
'athu kuliyama?' was the most funniest love dialog between Kanagu and Deepa... but it was an dream.. it should happen really...LOL

Kowsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top