Thendral Best Lines (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

Ishu27

Groupbie

Ishu27

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
my favourite dialogues:
1. tamil during tulasi admission-"nee edhuvaaga aaga nenaikirayo athuvaagave aagiraai- vivekanandar-tulasi neenga atha iniki nejama aaki kaatirkinga.
2.lavanya to tamil- anniyoda amaidikum azhagukum avangaluku tulasi endra per romba poruthama irku.
3.paati to tulasi when tulasi called to tamil when he was in bank.
tulasi: enna paati pesardu? paati: inga mazhai kotto kottu nu kotudhu anga mazhai peyudha nu kelu de..
4.ta mom while beating anand: "hey inga irundha thodapakatta engadi???" very funny dialogue at that sequence..
5.ta in bank with tulasi.." engineer amma juice kudika mattum than neenga vaaya thorakanum.."
6.tulasi in park to ta: en neenga sollirkalaame tulasi enakkaha poranda va nu???"
7. ta in hospital" tulasi morning ungala park la paakum bodhu enaku ungala pidichidu but ippa neenga oru uyira kaapaathum bothu than enaku ungala romba pidichirku"
8.ta in restaurant" love ku expiry date iruka koodathu"
9.ta in mm friend house tulasi in kitchen.."en inga vanthinga??? en ithu enna italy ah visa illama ulla vida maatingala???", ta - paati jail la vaaram oru vaati kari soru podrangalam daily ellarum sirichi sirichi pesarangalam"- very funny dialogues..
10.ta to tulasi in the same house.." loosa nee unna unmaiya kaathalichitu innoru ponna epdi marriage pannikardu??"
11.ta- "un appa amma ellam nan than"..
12.ta-" un chithi unna magaley nu koopidanum en amma unna marumagaley nu koopidanum"
13.ta-"ivlo vali anubavicha than nee enaku kedaipa na atha vida rendu madangu vali anubavika nan thayar"
14. ta famous dialogue;" thirumathi tamilarasu na summa va nanga ellam paasa kaara pullainga"
15.almost all dialogues in court .....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTheivaRanu.KowsiJanani20vjayamTTfan-musicluv-Syama_LunaQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Best Lines (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
WOW!!!  Thank you so much for the dialogues!!  I really love the dialogues for Tamil, they are so sweet, funny and straight to the point.  Tamil has had so many best dialogues, many of them are really funny too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanSweetyGreen

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of u for the wonderful dialogs!!! Tamzh's dialogs are so sweet!! And "Kuttima" and "Thulasi" is so... Vaartha illa!! Lol!!

TTfanSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ishu27 all the dialogs are so cute...

and yes kowsi as u said kuttima is so so cute to hear from tamil... i too like tat..

suryaethomas

suryaethomas

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I like dialogues during the time of Admission
Tamil: Ellarum  pakkaranga Tulasi kaiye edunga
Tulasi: Pakkatume kaduvule kumbidarthukku yarrum vekka pedamattingale neenga enakku sainjathu uthaviyille,varam,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayThendralfanvjayamTTfanSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suryaethomas

I like dialogues during the time of Admission
Tamil: Ellarum  pakkaranga Tulasi kaiye edunga
Tulasi: Pakkatume kaduvule kumbidarthukku yarrum vekka pedamattingale neenga enakku sainjathu uthaviyille,varam,

yes tat was an very touching one.. from then only thulasi starts liking tamil... so romantic..

vjayamTTfan

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
   Finally is turning up with a dialogue which is not Tamizh's Tongue,ok this time it is from my one of the gem of characters,my favourite too,Mr.Varadharaajan Sir.I am glad to add one of his dialogues here.I wanted to add his dialogues,but didn't get anything properly,now finally got one from a very recent episode-03-12-10.Here it follows,

"Rest edukradhunaa enna maa? kai,kaal asaikaama kazhatti potta spare parts maari iruka solriyaa? Viyaadhi en udambuku daan maa manasuku illa,manasu dhidamaa daan iruku"

He was saying this to his lovely daughter Deepa.He is such a nice character,I can the courage in him through these words.I loved his confidence and attitude.Admiring character he is Smile

Edited by Hema_M - 05 December 2010 at 7:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayThendralfanRanu.Janani20-musicluv-TTfanQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Finally is turning up with a dialogue which is not Tamizh's Tongue,ok this time it is from my one of the gem of characters,my favourite too,Mr.Varadharaajan Sir.I am glad to add one of his dialogues here.I wanted to add his dialogues,but didn't get anything properly,now finally got one from a very recent episode-03-12-10.Here it follows,

"Rest edukradhunaa enna maa? kai,kaal asaikaama kazhatti potta spare parts maari iruka solriyaa? Viyaadhi en udambuku daan maa manasuku illa,manasu dhidamaa daan iruku"

He was saying this to his lovely daughter Deepa.He is such a nice character,I can the courage in him through these words.I loved his confidence and attitude.Admiring character he is Smile

yes hema absolutely correct... Deepa's dad VaradhaRajan is a very good man.. almost all his dialogs are worthy ones.. he is a very brave intellectual man.. and anyone can follow his advise..
mainly he is very hardworking dedicated family man...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top