Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

   

Thendral Best Lines (Page 12)

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 1748

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
 Unga...mela...uyira...paithiyamala...iruken.sweet dialogue said by thuls to TA. sweet girl.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsilakshyamvjayamTTfankarthi173SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

 Unga...mela...uyira...paithiyamala...iruken.sweet dialogue said by thuls to TA. sweet girl.Smile


wow such a sweet dialog so romantic after a long time from Thulasi to Tamil....Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsilakshyammini_00vjayamkarthi173

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 1748

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sir..ungaluku...aruthal...solla...oru..kudumbum...irruku...ana...thulasiki...enna...vitta ..yarume.
..illayai. very emotional Crydialogue said by deepa to tamil which shows the true friendship between deepa and thulasi.


Edited by mini_00 - 23 April 2011 at 12:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuKowsilakshyamvjayamJan50SweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 495

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I just happened to watch a very old episode of Thendral where TA is hiding in Tulasi house and he is trying to make Tulasi angry by kissing a photo and saying romantic dialogues. The photo is actually Tulasis childhood photo but she doesnt know that.
 
Tualsi will say "En mela irukara kovathula yaarum vayitha kaaya poda vendaam" for that Tamil will say "Vayithu mela irrukara kovathula pinna unnaya kaaya poda mudiyum"  LOL
 
The way TA will say that was so cute and so funny.
 
Sorry old dialogue and I dont know if somebody has already posted it. Just thot of sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsivjayamSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Sir..ungaluku...aruthal...solla...oru..kudumbum...irruku...ana...thulasiki...enna...vitta ..yarume...illayai. very emotional Crydialogue said by deepa to tamil which shows the true friendship between deepa and thulasi.


Yes mini.. semma emotional dialog from Deepa... i just cried a lot seing their good frendship like how Tamil cried seeing them..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsilakshyammini_00

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

I just happened to watch a very old episode of Thendral where TA is hiding in Tulasi house and he is trying to make Tulasi angry by kissing a photo and saying romantic dialogues. The photo is actually Tulasis childhood photo but she doesnt know that.
 
Tualsi will say "En mela irukara kovathula yaarum vayitha kaaya poda vendaam" for that Tamil will say "Vayithu mela irrukara kovathula pinna unnaya kaaya poda mudiyum"  LOL
 
The way TA will say that was so cute and so funny.
 
Sorry old dialogue and I dont know if somebody has already posted it. Just thot of sharing.


Yes it was super dialog and very funny too... brings back old memories of T and TA love life...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsilakshyam

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 495

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by mini_00

Sir..ungaluku...aruthal...solla...oru..kudumbum...irruku...ana...thulasiki...enna...vitta ..yarume...illayai. very emotional Crydialogue said by deepa to tamil which shows the true friendship between deepa and thulasi.


Yes mini.. semma emotional dialog from Deepa... i just cried a lot seing their good frendship like how Tamil cried seeing them..Cry
 
Yes dear...I tried controlling my tears all the while I was watching this..but when Deepa said this I couldnt stop my tears... excellent performance by all 3 of them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 13558

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

 
Yes dear...I tried controlling my tears all the while I was watching this..but when Deepa said this I couldnt stop my tears... excellent performance by all 3 of them...


Well said dear.. Smile same pinch same sad feelings here too...Cry Deepak Shruthi and Hemalatha were brilliant in their roles in tat scene...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: mellisai   Replies: 45   Views: 10829

mellisai 45 10829 21 December 2011 at 9:23pm by kirunain
Thendral Friday 13th August Written Update

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Theiva   Replies: 40   Views: 4910

Theiva 40 4910 16 August 2010 at 9:54am by krishfan
Thendral Thursday 12th August Written Update

2 3 4

Author: aarthivijay   Replies: 28   Views: 3156

aarthivijay 28 3156 13 August 2010 at 8:01am by -musicluv-
Thendral Wednesday 11th August 2010 Written Update

2 3 4

Author: gudgal   Replies: 28   Views: 2680

gudgal 28 2680 13 August 2010 at 1:17am by mellisai

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index