Thendral

Thendral Best Lines (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
 Unga...mela...uyira...paithiyamala...iruken.sweet dialogue said by thuls to TA. sweet girl.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsilakshyamvjayamTTfankarthi173SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Best Lines (Page 12)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Unga...mela...uyira...paithiyamala...iruken.sweet dialogue said by thuls to TA. sweet girl.Smile

wow such a sweet dialog so romantic after a long time from Thulasi to Tamil....Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsilakshyammini_00vjayamkarthi173

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sir..ungaluku...aruthal...solla...oru..kudumbum...irruku...ana...thulasiki...enna...vitta ..yarume.
..illayai. very emotional Crydialogue said by deepa to tamil which shows the true friendship between deepa and thulasi.

Edited by mini_00 - 23 April 2011 at 12:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuKowsilakshyamvjayamJan50SweetyGreen

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I just happened to watch a very old episode of Thendral where TA is hiding in Tulasi house and he is trying to make Tulasi angry by kissing a photo and saying romantic dialogues. The photo is actually Tulasis childhood photo but she doesnt know that.

Tualsi will say "En mela irukara kovathula yaarum vayitha kaaya poda vendaam" for that Tamil will say "Vayithu mela irrukara kovathula pinna unnaya kaaya poda mudiyum"  LOL

The way TA will say that was so cute and so funny.

Sorry old dialogue and I dont know if somebody has already posted it. Just thot of sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsivjayamSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Sir..ungaluku...aruthal...solla...oru..kudumbum...irruku...ana...thulasiki...enna...vitta ..yarume...illayai. very emotional Crydialogue said by deepa to tamil which shows the true friendship between deepa and thulasi.

Yes mini.. semma emotional dialog from Deepa... i just cried a lot seing their good frendship like how Tamil cried seeing them..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsilakshyammini_00

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

I just happened to watch a very old episode of Thendral where TA is hiding in Tulasi house and he is trying to make Tulasi angry by kissing a photo and saying romantic dialogues. The photo is actually Tulasis childhood photo but she doesnt know that.

Tualsi will say "En mela irukara kovathula yaarum vayitha kaaya poda vendaam" for that Tamil will say "Vayithu mela irrukara kovathula pinna unnaya kaaya poda mudiyum"  LOL

The way TA will say that was so cute and so funny.

Sorry old dialogue and I dont know if somebody has already posted it. Just thot of sharing.

Yes it was super dialog and very funny too... brings back old memories of T and TA love life...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsilakshyam

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Sir..ungaluku...aruthal...solla...oru..kudumbum...irruku...ana...thulasiki...enna...vitta ..yarume...illayai. very emotional Crydialogue said by deepa to tamil which shows the true friendship between deepa and thulasi.

Yes mini.. semma emotional dialog from Deepa... i just cried a lot seing their good frendship like how Tamil cried seeing them..Cry

Yes dear...I tried controlling my tears all the while I was watching this..but when Deepa said this I couldnt stop my tears... excellent performance by all 3 of them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

Yes dear...I tried controlling my tears all the while I was watching this..but when Deepa said this I couldnt stop my tears... excellent performance by all 3 of them...

Well said dear.. Smile same pinch same sad feelings here too...Cry Deepak Shruthi and Hemalatha were brilliant in their roles in tat scene...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top