Dill Mill Gaye

SR - Siddhant Modi How I See Him.

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so I haven't really been on IF much due to fam obligations, and ramadan so I apologize to all my friends and fellow fans for my lack of activeness on the forum. However this does not mean that I haven't been keeping up to date on the news and updates of DMG. My friends and fellow fans have been kind as to notify me of news and such, so I thank them for their continual love, support and keeping me in mind.

Okay so this topic is based on my view of Siddhant Modi, how I see him and what he means to me, so if this post is not to your liking then I ask you nicely to leave, I do not tolerate bashing, and if you bash then be prepared to be reported as that is what will happen! Thank You.

There are many words I could and will use to describe Sid, he is friendly, affectionate, childish, bubbly, sweet, funny, caring, charming, beautiful, sensitive, kind, generous, selfless, talented, considerate, optimistic, helpful, lively, brave, courageous, honourable, Strong, Determined, Devoted, Focused. I could go on all day, but the list will probably exceed to many pages if I do!

Through the course of DMG we have all seen a growth in Sid, the once childish guy, Mr prankster, has evolved into such a mature and amazing man. One of the many admirable qualities about sid is that he always puts others before himself. For instance, lately he has allowed his wife to spend time with Ammy in order to help his friend move on, and despite his discomfort with it, sid urges his wife to help their friend, because he knows how much Ammy is hurting and how much he needs his friends right now, so he puts his feelings aside and focuses on helping his friend to any extent possible. This not only displays how selfless Sid is, but also how devoted he is, once he has set his mind to something, he will not back down until he has seen the plan through, in many people stubbornness can be viewed as a bad quality, but in Sid it is what drives him, motivates him to do his utmost best. Even when a situation may look bleak for him, he will find a solution to it and do his best to make it work, for instance during his days of trying to tell ridzy how he feels, many a times he would conjure up outrageous plans to do so, and though those very plans may have been unstable and in many cases the flopped, he still went through with them, not because of its outrageousness, but simply because he was determined to show his wife his dedication towards her, and how much he is in love with her. Thing thing with sid is that he will always sacrifice his own needs to see others smile, an example of this would be, when sid was meant to go on a date with ridzy, and yet he sacrificed his time with his wife in order to spend time with his friend Ammy, because Ammy was in need of his little brother. And though ridzy was angry with him, he did not regret the time he spent with his friend. The sheer vulnerability that we see in sid when he is trying to work through his grief on his own, we see the side of a troubled young man, but one who does not accept defeat in the face of loss, he stands and fights he refuses to share his grief as he feels that it is best to work through it independently rather than to involve anyone else. Even when he makes mistakes, he acknowledges them and does all he can to rectify them, an example of this would be when he over-worked JPJ, but he understood the errors of his ways and to amend his mistakes, he threw them a party. As well as all this we all love the way in which sid goes out of his way to bring a tiny ray of hope into a persons life, an amazing example of this would be when he was helping treat his young patient Tamana, He knew the risks of Tamana's Condition, he knew that she may lose her sight forever, yet he saw the tiny desires that the little girl had, he understood her fear, and was willing to end that fear and bring hope into her life, in doing so he fulfilled her whims and always brought a smile to her face with all his crazy antics, along with Tamana, we fans also loved Genie Bhaiya! One of the other aspects of Sid that I adore, is the fact that he never loses hope in times of dire situations, the simplicity of his amazing nature is mind boggling. When ridzy was insistent that Shilpa is not right for Ammy, Sid was not afraid to disagree, this is also one of the things that I love about him, that he will not sacrifice his belief for the sake of appeasing someone. He knows in his heart that what he is doing is right, and he believes in his actions, He simply wishes to return the happy smile and exuberance into Ammy's life, and even though he realises his wife is unhappy with it, he will not spare any dearth to aid his friend. The fact that sid considers everyone else at all times is something we see very rarely in humans today, So for me Sid is not only a bewildering man, but he is so much more than that, he brings magic into a simple act, for instance, when he finally told ridzy he loved her, the confession was so moving and magical any girl would simply have a cardiac arrest at hearing those lovely words of adoration coming from his mouth so sincerely and rawly. He is also an extraordinary friend who tries to bring the joy into the lives of those he cares about. When he sees that his friends are in need of help, he will do all in his power to ensure they receive all the help they need. He is a devoted husband, who loves his wife dearly, and adores watching her smile at his attempts so woo her. He is an honourable doctor who works hard and gives hope to his patients that at the end of a tunnel a light will emerge. Overall Siddhant Modi is many things to me, as listed above, but mainly he is simply a beautiful mystical soul who brightens the life of those around him, and will always have room in his heart to care and love those who mean more than life to him.

Feel Free To Add any of your own characteristics of Sid that you love.

By Tazzy.

Xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazzy

it has been long time i see you, *hugs**hugs*

sid is a man that every women dream about, he is one of those man that are one in a million, he is engima and he is mr.perfectionist.

Tazzzzzzzyyyyyyy........kaaha thi tu itne din.......nikammi

missed u like hell and ur AMAZING posts

Sid makes you want to believe in good marriages , in good understanding husbands and in second chances.

He is precious and Riddz falls more and more in love with him everyday

it's the beauty of SR that moves most of us and also the fact that they are so REAL

These two have seen eveything of each other, thats where this beautiful bond was being open and honest comes from, no matter what it is

She herself changed with and towards Sid, and Sid was that lifeline and one beside her

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post! Welcome back..
YUp.. Loved the content...and this is why we all adore Siddant Modi.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post -- very well said!!!  πŸ€—

Love this (so true:)

Overall Siddhant Modi is many things to me, as listed above, but mainly he is simply a beautiful mystical soul who brightens the life of those around him, and will always have room in his heart to care and love those who mean more than life to him.
😍
He is just every womans/girls dream!!! 
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks guys for the lovely comments and support, have missed Ya'll like crazy, am glad to be back and will try my hardest to be more active  😊 xx
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow tazzy miss you ..an awesome post....as usual my love for sid modi grows more and more like flower blossoming !!

lovely post ...enjoy ...Sid is adorable + selfless character love him for core!!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tazzy: good to see your post once again!! Welcome back πŸ€—

Beautifully said!! What else can I say about your writing as everyone knows that you are a fav writer!!!

Great post!!!
TazzyA thumbnail

Sabz and princi thanks guys 😊 kya kare, sid is so inspirational its hard NOT to write about him πŸ˜†. and its good to be back xx

Nice post yaarπŸ‘ Nicely saidπŸ‘πŸΌ