Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #83 ~~~~ Salaam-e-ishq (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
CELEBRATION TIMEParty

Yup guys lets celebrateTongue

(capped the pic myself and vid thanx to kunwarraj1991)

Supporting male- Nominated
Sehban Azim

Supporting Female- Winner
Neha Jhulka

Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPZ7gxph24

NEHA has won the best supporting actress award in the NEW TALENT HUNT award functionClapClap She looks gorgouesEmbarrassed

U deserved it PrincessClapClap

And Sehbu has been on newsWink

Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ytlDRB76vI

Sehban on India Times:

Sehban Azim is a well-known face on TV. His is a story of perseverance and the courage of conviction. The typical 10-5 job was definitely not for Sehban, who always wanted to do something hatke. In a free-wheeling chat with TOI, the actor lays bare his real self.

I never had enough moolah
I was very extravagant as a kid, when it came to clothes, watches, bags, etc. Though my parents used to give me pocket money, I could never have enough. As I always wanted more, so I used to do small jobs as a promoter or an event coordinator. I used to bunk college and go off to work, so that I could earn some extra money.

From literature to computers
I was a student of humanities in school and I enrolled myself in English (Hons) at Dayal Singh College, as I was always fascinated by stories and fantasy. I think that has something to do with my parents, as my mom is a writer and my father is a painter. But I left college in second year to pursue a computer course, as I was eager to start earning as early as possible, and be independent. The computer course helped me get a job with an IT firm.

College was fun
Though I could not complete my graduation, but the time I spent in college was wonderful. Bunking classes, getting proxy attendance, girlfriends and indulging in college politics, I have done it all during my college days. One thing that I didn't do was give names to my professors, as my mom was a teacher. Now, I'm planning to complete graduation and then do masters, in philosophy or psychology, as I want to enjoy the college life that I missed out on, because of the work I used to take up in college.

Delhi is where my heart is
I do connect to the phrase Dil wallon ki Dilli. It's been four years that I shifted base to Mumbai, and now that I have lived in both the cities, I can appreciate Delhi even more. In Mumbai people are very professional. Their first priority is their career, but that's not so in Delhi. Here if you call a friend for any help, he'll drop everything and come to meet you. I also miss going to Roshan Di Kulfi at Karol Bagh, Karims at Nizamuddin, Paranthe Walli Gali at Chandni Chowk, Big Chill and Khan Chacha in Khan Market, and Al Bake at New Friends Colony.

It was a tough decision
When I initially thought of taking up acting and modelling as a career, I was working at the IT firm and I kept thinking about it for a good six to seven months. It was a tough decision. My job meant a secure income, but after a while, it became very hectic and monotonous. I wasn't really enjoying it. It was then that I decided to try my luck in acting.

My friends were a big support
My friends Surdas and Farhan Hashmi have been a great support. Farhan helped me during my college days and Surdas, who is a photographer, helped me with my portfolio. Thankfully I got a transfer from the Delhi office to the Mumbai office. After working there for six months, I came back to Delhi, got my portfolio done, and went back to Mumbai and started distributing my photos,while I was working.

The ad that got me noticed
My big break came with the denim ad shoot that I did with Deepika Padukone. It was my highest paid print campaign. Then I did a short film with FDI students which received three national awards, and it was shot by a foreign student. It really got me noticed and after that DMG happened. To tell you a secret, I got the part because I'm a Delhiite and Delliwallahs have that kind of aggression and intensity needed for that role. I have just finished my part some time back, as my character has gone to the US. DMG has been my best experience.

Follow your heart
Though I never had the typical Punjabi boy looks that everyone looks for in an actor, I was passionate about my career and really wanted to give acting a shot. I think you can do anything that you want; if you believe that you can do it. The belief, the confidence is inside you. I actually believe in SRK's dialogue from a film, "Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori qayanat tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #83 ~~~~ Salaam-e-ishq (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Discussion's Of The Island

1. Neha's SuccessTongue
  2. Sehbu's InterviewsEmbarrassed
  3. Maar Daala sceneEmbarrassed
  4. Suj-Sehbu ki shaadi,
  5. Anj Remarry,
  6. Marz getting engaged to sehbuROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Discussion's Of The Island

1. Neha in geetTongue
  2. Sehbu in JPSYAConfused
  3. Salaam e IshqEmbarrassed
  4. Naina drunk  "raj-Simran"Embarrassed
  5. "chor doctor"LOL
  6. "Main kaam nahi karti"LOL

Scenes:

Edited by nadz_J - 15 August 2010 at 12:26pm

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Res for MOTI

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Latest CreationsClap

Siggies Ermm

VM's

By Nadz:

Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYyCKXML1Yw

By Girisha:

Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU_0AjRHQHU

By Manal:

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtdIsNMyHX4

IF U HAVE SEEN or MADE a VM recently plz Pm me so i can add here... GUY VOTE for ur favTongue once we have enufWink

Edited by nadz_J - 15 August 2010 at 12:23pm

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS ISLANDERS [/D]

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
SAUTANNNNNNNNNNN Hug

Post Reply New Post