Rishta.Com

Want Season 2? Sign up :] KEEP TRYING (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
add me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want Season 2? Sign up :] KEEP TRYING (Page 2)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
"We ,the Fans of Rishta.com want to request YRF to get Rishta.com back on air with a Season-2.We are dying to see the entire cast - Kavi ,Shruti ,Kavin and Kiren back with Rishta.com(Season-2)"

Howz that........??? Sorry if it sucks !! LOL !! I havent counted how many wordz that is !!LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 16 August 2010 at 12:55pm

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

"We ,the Fans of Rishta.com want to request YRF to get Rishta.com back on air with a Season-2.We are dying to see the entire cast - Kavi ,Shruti ,Kavin and Kiren back with Rishta.com(Season-2)"

Howz that........??? Sorry if it sucks !! LOL !! I havent counted how many wordz that is !!LOL

its great. thanks Big smile too many words but i edited it

We the Fans of R.com want to request YRF to get R.com back onair with Season2We are dying to see the entirecast Kavi Shruti Kavin&Kiren back

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Hehehe...Glad to contribute !!
I just hope enough people tweet to YRF !!

Edited by togepe30 - 16 August 2010 at 3:40pm

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

i am pm-ing some IF old rishta.com fans over here to join in . i hope people join.

please can you also pm old India-forums rishta.com fans too .Tongue

Edited by rosha - 16 August 2010 at 7:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-knife

sweet-knife

sweet-knife

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosha

i am pm-ing some IF old rishta.com fans over here to join in . i hope people join.

are you one facebook if yes can you tell rishta.com fans over there to sign up  you can give them this different message

okay all the rishta.com fans who want season 2 of rishta.com . come and join . because now we have a chance to get rishta.com season 2. . on 25th august we all are going to tweet yrf and the maker of rishta.com demanding that we want season season 2 of rishta.com .there are 4 steps you need to follow.

1-sign this petition

2- make a twitter account

3- follow  yrfmovies, @sethrishab  and one more account we will tell u the name later( you just have to follow that account . that account will have all season 2 fans in it)

4-  on 25th august we all are going to tweet them sperately telling
them to bring rishta.com season2 with the same old cast.

here is the message that you will tweet.

We the Fans of R.com want to request YRF to get R.com back onair with Season2We are dying to see the entirecast Kavi Shruti Kavin&Kiren back

v hv to click Retweet to tweet on some one page?? is it correct??

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-knife

Originally posted by rosha

are you one facebook if yes can you tell rishta.com fans over there to sign up  you can give them this different message

okay all the rishta.com fans who want season 2 of rishta.com . come and join . because now we have a chance to get rishta.com season 2. . on 25th august we all are going to tweet yrf and the maker of rishta.com demanding that we want season season 2 of rishta.com .there are 4 steps you need to follow.

1-sign this petition

2- make a twitter account

3- follow  yrfmovies, @sethrishab  and one more account we will tell u the name later( you just have to follow that account . that account will have all season 2 fans in it)

4-  on 25th august we all are going to tweet them sperately telling
them to bring rishta.com season2 with the same old cast.

here is the message that you will tweet.

v hv to click Retweet to tweet on some one page?? is it correct??

no no ! you have  to TWEET !  No retweet .  you have to TWEET on there page but NOT now  on 25th august .Smile

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Does Sony TV also have twitter?

I think it does. I'll check to make sure.

But you know that article that said that Sony TV had sent a green signal to YRF for the Season 2 of two old shows? Maybe we should also keep on tweeting Sony TV so that they would know that we want Rishta.com back. I'm sure that they'll bring Mahi Way back, and if we keep on tweeting them about Rishta.com. They they might bring Rishta.com back along with the other show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Post Reply New Post

Go to top